Head of User Experience2019 - 2020The Open Lab
- Conceptualized, designed, prototyped, and user-tested interactive exhibits for the upcoming Expo 2020.
- Led a small team of three UX designers, presented proposals to the client, and translated these development plans.
- Captured design, technical, and user requirements in easily digestible formats for many stakeholders from developers to clients and senior management.
- Set up and maintained agile scrum practices that were eagerly adopted by the team to make our working during lockdown more effective.
Senior Creative Technologist2019 - 2019ProjectsByIf
- Led the IF team to concept, design, test, and develop prototype cloud and mobile apps for trusted and ethical uses of AI & personal data in healthcare, medicine, aviation, and food production.
- Led a project to determine best practices for UI design when incorporating artificial intelligence in mobile devices, prototyping, and documenting these practices.
- Conducted user research in Berlin to understand people's attitudes to incorporating AI assistance into their lifestyles.
Technical Director2019 - 2019Jack Morton
- Oversaw the development of a website for Google conference on artificial intelligence to showcase their AI technology.
- Created a persistent web app that could work even when the conference network was unreliable.
- Designed and developed an algorithm to match users' interests with Google's demos.
Senior Developer2018 - 2019FairFX
- Developed new products and migrated fintech company website and systems from legacy system to AWS microservices, using Node.js and React, and introduced more up to date coding practices.
- Divided and deployed a smooth migration plan from the old Pearl based monolith to new microservices-based architecture.
- Introduced CMS (Prismic) to allow website content to be more effectively updated by non-technical stakeholders.