Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Development Developer
Tobias is an experienced and fast learning developer who began his programming career early in his teens. He worked on countless projects, professionally and personally, and became skilled in most programming languages and methods. Tobias' proficiency is in PHP and Magento 2, where he worked as a back-end developer for over five years. Started as a junior developer but quickly rose to be the head developer at his first Magento 2 firm.
Linux, Slack, Teams, Discord, Windows, Magento, Web Development
The most amazing...
...project I've built is Magento for a successful carpet store, where I'm still involved.
Lufinity IT Services AB
- Maintained and improved invoice management system built with Visual Basic 6.
- Built an in-house documentation system with Laravel and adminLTE.
- Established and maintained in-house and customer servers, such as virtual private servers and Docker containers.
Smart Solutions LLC
- Reviewed in-house server set up to uncover performance opportunities.
- Put up a plan for performance and security upgrades for the server set up.
- Reviewed page speed and Varnish settings to find potential performance fixes.
Resurs Bank AB
- Built in-house hosting environment for test deployments, including Magento 2, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop.
- Maintained and developed Magento 2, PrestaShop, and WooCommerce payment modules.
- Supervised module development as senior Magento 2 developer.
- Developed microservices to manage in-house built Magento 2 hosting platform.
- Managed customer servers using Docker pods inside a Kubernetes environment.
- Supervised and developed deploy flow of the new Magento versions inside the in-house hosting platform for Magento 2.
Senior Developer and DevOps Engineer
- Developed multiple Magento 2 stores from the ground up as a lead developer with a team of few people.
- Fixed countless bugs as the main bug fixer in the team.
- Maintained customer servers to ensure they were healthy and updated with the latest security patches.
- Attended customer meetings as a solution architect and lead developer.
Junior Developer and Head Android App Developer
- Created customized Android applications for customers in different fields of work.
- Designed application layouts for customers' unique needs and preferences.
- Managed customers' inquiries to improve their ordered apps.
Magento 2 Module | Ecster Pay
Web Store | Carpet Avenuehttps://carpetavenue.com/
Magento 2 | Head Developerhttps://www.goodsalt.com/
REST APIs, WooCommerce API, AdminLTE
PhpStorm, Docker Compose, Magento Modules, Composer, Slack, Docker Hub, GitHub, NGINX, GoLand, Android Studio, Docker Swarm, PrestaShop, Visual Studio, SoapUI, Adyen Payments, Varnish, NPM, RabbitMQ
Hosting, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), DevOps, Back-end Architecture
Magento 2, Magento API, Docker, Magento, Magento Extension Development, Linux, Windows, Kubernetes, Android, WooCommerce, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
JSON, MySQL, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB, Google Cloud
Software Development, Software Deployment, IT Project Management, IT Projects, Back-end, Web Development, APIs, Server Administration, SQL Server Administration, Linux Servers, Linux Server Administration, Deployment, IT Deployments, Patch Deployment, Architecture, Server Management, Caching, PHP Performance, Teams, Discord, Resource Management, Mail Servers, DNS Servers, Kubernetes Operations (kOps), Documentation, Web Security, Web Hosting, PSD to Magento, Card Payments, Payment Gateways, SOAP, Payment APIs, SAP Warehouse Management System (WMS), DevOps Engineer, Intuit QuickBooks, PHTML
Laravel, Android SDK
Specialization in Computer Engineering
Umeå University - Umeå, Sweden
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Lund University - Lund, Sweden
Adobe Certified Expert-Adobe Commerce Developer
Linux Server Administration Specialist