Head of Engineering2016 - PRESENTMOKA Analytics
Technologies: Python, Django, React, Redux, D3.js, Informatica, SQL, NumPy, Scikit-learn, GLPK
- Brought the product from concept to market with customers including Fortune's Global 500 companies.
- Designed analytics systems using optimization, statistical modeling, NLP, and expert systems.
- Spearheaded a requirements analysis with a client business and IT stakeholders during sales and deployment.
- Managed a team of full-time software engineers; along with supervising contractors for QA, UI design, and ETL development.
Researcher | Knowledge Engineer2015 - 2015Bridgewater Associates
Technologies: Python, Scala, Angular, NumPy, Pandas, Microsoft Excel
- Worked as a member of the Systemized Intelligence Lab led by Dave Ferrucci (former IBM Watson team lead).
- Liaised between research and development; wrote the requirements for the knowledge engineering systems.
- Designed and implemented knowledge-engineering tools with a focus on metareasoning.
- Built statistical models for people analytics.
Founding Consultant2013 - 2014FinLingua, Inc.
- Led the design, development, and integration of a derivatives order management system (OMS) for an investment manager with $130 billion AUM.
- Co-organized a workshop on domain-specific languages for financial systems (DSLFIN) at an international ACM/IEEE conference.
Business Analyst | Software Engineer2010 - 2012Numerix, LLC
Technologies: C#, C++, Java
- Led the design and development of domain-specific modeling infrastructure for a new analytics product; worked with product management to establish business and technical requirements for the product.
- Collaborated with senior developers and CEO to design the specification for a new structuring technology for the company’s flagship product.
- Held internal and external presentations for new technologies; presented technologies in sales demos.