C# Developer in Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Member since April 25, 2018
Tolu has spent the better part of the last decade architecting, developing, and deploying solutions to create value at all levels of the enterprise. His wealth of experience enables him to serve as a full-stack developer. He has a knack for best practices, data, scalable architecture, and of course, coffee.
Business Intelligence Consultant2016 - PRESENTAZ DCS
Technologies: C#, SQL, PowerShell, SSIS,SSRS, Tableau, Data Warehousing
- Re-architected the ETL process to align with best practices and current trends.
- Wrote custom applications in C# and PowerShell to support automation - specifically for interfacing with external parties.
- Implemented configuration tables at the reporting end (SQL Database) to support the increasing demand for customized solutions from the business.
- Automated multiple routine reports via ETL (SSIS and C#) to free up development resources for more value-added work.
- Supported in the development and publishing of reports via SSRS and Tableau.
Full-stack Developer2015 - PRESENTAcePointe
- Created Web APIs to expose service and data endpoints using C# and ASP.NET (MVC 5 & Web API 2).
- Supported client facing interfaces using the DevExpress UI Controls and Bootstrap.
- Designed and deployed an OLTP database for back-end support.
- Enforced business rules using C# and SQL.
- Utilized Entity Framework for object-relational mapping of POCO to database entities.
- Utilized SSRS, Tableau, and DevExpress Controls for reporting.
Software Developer2017 - 2018TX3 Tech
Technologies: Java, Android, HockeyApp, Git
- Inspected and placed all legacy code under source control (Git).
- Directed and enforced a process flow for all development work.
- Removed dependency on dated third-party software that caused the gradle build to stall and fail intermittently.
- Contributed in updating the codebase to take advantage of newer APKs.
- Worked on a strategy to scale the app and drive growth by building supporting applications.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Eklipse Consult
- Developed highly customized ETL solutions using SSIS for data warehouse and Transactional system data loads.
- Supported the logical and physical database architectural design phases using.
- Identified and corrected exceptions and inconsistencies in transactional data.
- Gathered and documented software development requirements and design using system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Supported legacy applications based on the .NET Framework.
- Proposed and led test-driven development (TDD) for current and subsequent projects.
- Worked on various data-marts based on different methodologies (Kimball and Inmon).
Financial Data Analyst2012 - 2015ExxonMobil
Technologies: C#, VB, SSIS, Excel, SQL, PowerPivot
- Contributed to every stage of the DWH project from staging to BI reporting.
- Created dashboards (SSRS and Excel) containing affiliate debt profiles, ROI, OPEX and CAPEX amongst other KPIs for senior management reporting purposes.
- Re-architected the Modified Carry Agreement (MCA) models using ETL, Excel and SSRS to properly reflect Carry-Oil, Shared-Oil ratios and allow for complex scenario simulation – leading to about 30% reduction in reconciliation time, and cost savings of over $100k annually.
- Created and maintained processes using ETL (SSIS) and T-SQL to validate periodic bank statements and reconciled interest amount data prior to reclassification in the general ledger.
- Built multiple financial forecasting models to support self-service analysis, reporting and decision making.
Treasury Data Analyst2009 - 2011ExxonMobil
Technologies: C#, VBA, SSIS, SAP, DWH, SQL
- Stewarded banking reviews and relationships to ensure vendors and financial institutions met minimum expectations.
- Executed foreign exchange, wire transfers, short-term investments, and cash call payments as needed.
- Supported development of new applications to meet reporting needs.
- Worked on the data migration strategy to recreate the operational data store (ODS) and Data warehouse (DWH).
- Headed the cash management division for an extended period while manager was indisposed and successfully transitioned the division to a new treasury management system (TMS).
- Zion HealthCare CRM (Development)
A Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) for use by healthcare entities in the United States.
- TMS Reporting System (Development)
An end-to-end solution encompassing a client-facing interface and data-mart, built to meet the needs of the financial function of a fortune 500 Corp.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, Angular
ToolsSSRS, SQL Server BI, Tableau
StorageSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), AWS S3, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), U-SQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
OtherData Warehousing, DAX
Libraries/APIsDevExtreme, jQuery, React, Node.js
PlatformsAndroid, Windows, Azure, OS X
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance2015 - 2016Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelors of Science degree in Economics2005 - 2009Bowen University - Iwo, Nigeria