Business Intelligence Consultant2016 - PRESENTAZ DCS
Technologies: C#, SQL, PowerShell, SSIS,SSRS, Tableau, Data Warehousing
- Re-architected the ETL process to align with best practices and current trends.
- Wrote custom applications in C# and PowerShell to support automation - specifically for interfacing with external parties.
- Implemented configuration tables at the reporting end (SQL Database) to support the increasing demand for customized solutions from the business.
- Automated multiple routine reports via ETL (SSIS and C#) to free up development resources for more value-added work.
- Supported in the development and publishing of reports via SSRS and Tableau.
Full-stack Developer2015 - PRESENTAcePointe
- Created Web APIs to expose service and data endpoints using C# and ASP.NET (MVC 5 & Web API 2).
- Supported client facing interfaces using the DevExpress UI Controls and Bootstrap.
- Designed and deployed an OLTP database for back-end support.
- Enforced business rules using C# and SQL.
- Utilized Entity Framework for object-relational mapping of POCO to database entities.
- Utilized SSRS, Tableau, and DevExpress Controls for reporting.
Software Developer2017 - 2018TX3 Tech
Technologies: Java, Android, HockeyApp, Git
- Inspected and placed all legacy code under source control (Git).
- Directed and enforced a process flow for all development work.
- Removed dependency on dated third-party software that caused the gradle build to stall and fail intermittently.
- Contributed in updating the codebase to take advantage of newer APKs.
- Worked on a strategy to scale the app and drive growth by building supporting applications.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Eklipse Consult
- Developed highly customized ETL solutions using SSIS for data warehouse and Transactional system data loads.
- Supported the logical and physical database architectural design phases using.
- Identified and corrected exceptions and inconsistencies in transactional data.
- Gathered and documented software development requirements and design using system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Supported legacy applications based on the .NET Framework.
- Proposed and led test-driven development (TDD) for current and subsequent projects.
- Worked on various data-marts based on different methodologies (Kimball and Inmon).
Financial Data Analyst2012 - 2015ExxonMobil
Technologies: C#, VB, SSIS, Excel, SQL, PowerPivot
- Contributed to every stage of the DWH project from staging to BI reporting.
- Created dashboards (SSRS and Excel) containing affiliate debt profiles, ROI, OPEX and CAPEX amongst other KPIs for senior management reporting purposes.
- Re-architected the Modified Carry Agreement (MCA) models using ETL, Excel and SSRS to properly reflect Carry-Oil, Shared-Oil ratios and allow for complex scenario simulation – leading to about 30% reduction in reconciliation time, and cost savings of over $100k annually.
- Created and maintained processes using ETL (SSIS) and T-SQL to validate periodic bank statements and reconciled interest amount data prior to reclassification in the general ledger.
- Built multiple financial forecasting models to support self-service analysis, reporting and decision making.
Treasury Data Analyst2009 - 2011ExxonMobil
Technologies: C#, VBA, SSIS, SAP, DWH, SQL
- Stewarded banking reviews and relationships to ensure vendors and financial institutions met minimum expectations.
- Executed foreign exchange, wire transfers, short-term investments, and cash call payments as needed.
- Supported development of new applications to meet reporting needs.
- Worked on the data migration strategy to recreate the operational data store (ODS) and Data warehouse (DWH).
- Headed the cash management division for an extended period while manager was indisposed and successfully transitioned the division to a new treasury management system (TMS).