Technical Lead2016 - PRESENTSoftware Management Consults Ltd
Technologies: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, IaaS, PaaS, Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Continuous Integration (CI), C#, DevOps, Azure
- Re-architected the existing ETL process and developed templates to ensure new designs remained consistent throughout the enterprise.
- Architected and implemented an end-to-end migration process which included the setup of procedures for staging, cleansing, and de-identifying legacy data prior to moving into the cloud.
- Designed and implemented (continuous integration and delivery) CI/CD at the data-tier.
- Stewarded the development of multiple proofs of concepts (POCs) to aid architectural decisions at the program level.
- Provided guidance on, and implemented several data privacy security provisions including row-level security and data masking rules.
- Designed and reviewed several TDD (technical design document) and FDD (functional design document) documents, necessitated by new builds.
Data Architect2015 - 2016Eklipse Consult
- Interfaced with clients to identify, design and implement solutions that transform their reporting function to meet demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
- Served as an Individual contributor on multiple stages of several data warehousing projects DWH) - from scope to delivery.
- Provided data governance advisory services which often included navigating clients through the understanding of challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship.
- Acted as a SME on several BI subject areas including DWH, ETL and performance tuning.
- Developed highly customized and extensible ETL solutions where traditional design patterns proved inefficient.
- Led multiple logical and physical database architectural design by applying data methodologies - Entity Relationship concepts and normalization.
Sr. Data Analyst2012 - 2015ExxonMobil
Technologies: Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW), Azure, PowerPivot, SQL, Microsoft Excel, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), VB, C#
- Provided functional guidance on projects.Contributed to every stage of the DWH project from staging to BI reporting.
- Communicated leadership goals and vision to direct reports.
- Architected several tabular models to support self-service analysis, reporting and decision making, leaving the developers with more value-added tasks.
- Developed data models and established operational metrics and key performance indicators for departmental and business unit reporting.
Treasury Data Analyst2009 - 2011ExxonMobil
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Azure, SAP, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), C#
- Worked on process flows and requirements for two major satellite projects and enabled reporting capabilities on different work streams.
- Tasked with, and successfully re-engineered the cash forecasting process by teaming up with business lines to develop a model that recorded over 90% in time savings and improved forecast accuracy by over 20%.
- Conducted full life cycle analysis (requirement to design) on an LNG development project that highlighted several risks pertinent to project success.
- Wrote several algorithms to analyze local and foreign transactions in part compliance of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) statutes.
- Interfaced extensively with vendors and purchase-to-pay (P2P) teams to automate parts of the account setup process with a view to speeding up the account verification process.
- Gathered requirements, and served as an Individual Contributor (IC) on a process improvement initiative that was targeted at automatically analyzing periodic bank statements and reconciling interest amounts before reclassifying them.