Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, PyCharm, Ubuntu, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is co-design and implement the internal API of a medical system and then educate developers in its highly intuitive use.
Cloud Team Lead
- Led a team of highly skilled individuals to develop and maintain a product.
- Designed processes within the team around issue resolution and reporting.
- Architected the solutions for the API server and such.
- Communicated with and reported to upper management.
- Participated in disaster recovery procedures, fulfilling the role of deputy disaster coordinator.
- Contributed significantly to product design meetings and project balancing acts.
- Monitored the well-being of the system, data, clients, and solutions.
- Analyzed data based on billions of records and provided insights.
- Drove resolution of both technical and non-technical issues within the teams.
Team Lead Cloud Technologies
Seamless Medical Systems
- Co-designed three generations of internal APIs, involved in communication between mobile apps, web frontends, backends for frontends, and integration engines.
- Implemented a RESTful API server for access by mobile and hosted clients.
- Implemented several base implementations of RESTful API clients.
- Mentored developers on RESTful APIs, HTTP protocol, and design patterns regarding mobile and hosted app behavior.
- Worked closely with CTO and product manager on designing and implementing subsequent generations of the system.
- Helped other teams resolve urgent issues and downtimes, as well as mitigate their future occurrence, as the Deputy DRC (Disaster Recovery Coordinator).
- Created two twin social networks based on Kohana PHP framework and various HTML5 technologies.
- Implemented a geolocation-based chat system around the concept of discussing TV shows with people from the same area.
- Moved a photographer's site from Flash to HTML5 with support for touch and mobile devices.
- Maintained and extended an intranet for managing members of a school-like religious organization.
- Co-developed a system for gathering, displaying, and responding to user reviews placed on various sites on the internet.
Information Systems Engineer
- Created tens of systems based on Drupal CMS.
- Co-created a news aggregation site based on Drupal CMS.
- Designed and integrated several different company-centric intranet sites.
- Gave feedback on and created fund-gathering applications (submissions for government programs supporting innovative technologies).
- Performed day-to-day tasks for supporting the non-technical part of the team (including research and opinions issuing).
Realizing Added Value with Semantic Web - Publication in Springer Verlag
Seamless Medical | GetWell Practice
Django, Bootstrap, Kohana, Swagger, Zend Framework, Web2py, SilverStripe, Flask, Django REST Framework
jQuery, Tastypie, Django ORM, Twitter API, MooTools, React
REST, Continuous Integration (CI), Test Automation, Unit Testing, Agile Software Development, Microservices, Web Architecture
Api.ai, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Drupal 6, Linux, AWS Lambda, Ubuntu, Android, iOS
Back-end, Google Home, Amazon Echo, APIs, Lambda Functions, FastAPI, Code Architecture, HTTP, Semantics, CTO, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
PyCharm, Git, Odoo, Adobe Photoshop
SQLite, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, NoSQL
Masters Degree in Business Administration
Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw
Masters Degree in Quantitative Methods in Information Systems and Economics
Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw