- Team Lead Cloud TechnologiesSeamless Medical Systems2012 - PRESENT
- Co-designed three generations of internal APIs.
- Solely implemented a RESTful API server for access by mobile and hosted clients.
- Implemented several base implementations of RESTful API clients.
- Mentored developers on RESTful APIs, HTTP protocol, and design patterns regarding mobile and hosted app behavior.
- Closely worked with CTO and product manager on designing and implementing subsequent generations of the system.
- Helped other teams resolve urgent issues and downtimes, as well as mitigate their future occurrence, as the Deputy DRC (Disaster Recovery Coordinator).
- ProgrammerPolcode2010 - PRESENT
- Created two twin social networks based on Kohana PHP framework and various HTML5 technologies.
- Implemented a geolocation-based chat system around the concept of discussing TV shows with people from the same area.
- Moved a photographer's site from Flash to HTML5 with support for touch and mobile devices.
- Maintained and extended an intranet for managing members of a school-like religious organization.
- Co-developed a system for gathering, displaying, and responding to user reviews placed on various sites on the Internet.
- Information Systems EngineerInvac Technologies2009 - 2010
- Created tens of systems based on Drupal CMS.
- Co-created a news aggregation site based on Drupal CMS.
- Designed and integrated several different company-centric intranet sites.
- Gave feedback on and created fund-gathering applications (submissions for government programs supporting innovative technologies).
- Performed day-to-day tasks for supporting the non-technical part of the team (including research and opinions issuing).