Cloud Team Lead2017 - 2021GetWellNetwork
- Led a team of highly skilled individuals to develop and maintain a product.
- Designed processes within the team around issue resolution and reporting.
- Architected the solutions for the API server and such.
- Communicated with and reported to upper management.
- Participated in disaster recovery procedures, fulfilling the role of deputy disaster coordinator.
- Contributed significantly to product design meetings and project balancing acts.
- Monitored the well-being of the system, data, clients, and solutions.
- Analyzed data based on billions of records and provided insights.
- Drove resolution of both technical and non-technical issues within the teams.
Team Lead Cloud Technologies2012 - 2017Seamless Medical Systems
- Co-designed three generations of internal APIs, involved in communication between mobile apps, web frontends, backends for frontends, and integration engines.
- Implemented a RESTful API server for access by mobile and hosted clients.
- Implemented several base implementations of RESTful API clients.
- Mentored developers on RESTful APIs, HTTP protocol, and design patterns regarding mobile and hosted app behavior.
- Worked closely with CTO and product manager on designing and implementing subsequent generations of the system.
- Helped other teams resolve urgent issues and downtimes, as well as mitigate their future occurrence, as the Deputy DRC (Disaster Recovery Coordinator).
Programmer2010 - 2014Polcode
- Created two twin social networks based on Kohana PHP framework and various HTML5 technologies.
- Implemented a geolocation-based chat system around the concept of discussing TV shows with people from the same area.
- Moved a photographer's site from Flash to HTML5 with support for touch and mobile devices.
- Maintained and extended an intranet for managing members of a school-like religious organization.
- Co-developed a system for gathering, displaying, and responding to user reviews placed on various sites on the internet.
Information Systems Engineer2009 - 2010Invac Technologies
- Created tens of systems based on Drupal CMS.
- Co-created a news aggregation site based on Drupal CMS.
- Designed and integrated several different company-centric intranet sites.
- Gave feedback on and created fund-gathering applications (submissions for government programs supporting innovative technologies).
- Performed day-to-day tasks for supporting the non-technical part of the team (including research and opinions issuing).