Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Church Community Builder
Technologies: React, PHP, SQL
- Planned and developed the client's first third-party integration. The integration allowed users to order background checks without leaving the client's site.
- Designed and built an integration that generated $60,000 in revenue from 200 customers in the first 90 days.
- Designed, built, and tested new tables and API endpoints for integration. Updated structure to accommodate three major strategic pivots.
- Taught modern React practices to client developers, leading to a cleaner, more efficient codebase.
Full-stack Developer II2018 - 2019Wayfair
Technologies: React, GraphQL, SQL, PHP
- Overhauled legacy pages, from server-side-render to lazy-load through GraphQL endpoints.
- Led sprint planning and engineering meetings after the departure of the engineering manager.
- Designed and implemented a new development process to accommodate team owning six independent features.
- Expanded test suite to cover previously unsupported features.
- Designed, planned and built team's first GraphQL endpoints to improve API performance.
Full-Stack Developer2018 - 2018Macroplant
Technologies: Ember.js, Ruby on Rails, SQL
- Connected application's error-reporting to Sentry error-tracking platform.
- Overhauled internal error handling.
- Expanded integration with Stripe payment processing.
- Refactored legacy code for performance and maintainability.
Full-Stack Web Developer2016 - 2017Jebbit
Technologies: Ember.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Built prototype of company's current primary product. CEO gave me his ideas for a comprehensive data dashboard, I designed and built an MVP. Customer reaction was positive, so it was developed into a full product.
- Led the Solutions Engineering team, working directly with Customer Success department and clients.
- Researched and incorporated new frameworks into Jebbit platform, like Addepar Ember Charts. Overwrote third-party source code to fit design requirements.
- Added structure to a young, small engineering team. i.e. Sprint planning, ticket writing, splitting team into dedicated groups.
- Designed interview process, led hiring for a solutions engineer opening. Hired exceptionally-qualified candidate.
- Integrated company data with external platforms like Salesforce, Google Ads, and HubSpot.