Full-stack Developer II2018 - 2019Wayfair
Technologies: ReactJS, GraphQL, SQL, PHP
- Overhauled server-side rendered component to lazy-load through GraphQL.
- Led sprint planning and engineering meetings after the departure of the engineering manager.
- Pitched new development process to handle the team's unique situation of owning six independent features.
- Built logic and endpoints for EU regulations such as Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive, Energy Labels.
- Coordinated and led deployment of large, sensitive code to production.
- Expanded test suite to cover previously unsupported models.
Freelance Web Developer2018 - 2018Evil Studios
- Expanded internal admin site for "Cards Against Humanity"-style smartphone game.
- Built reusable card-preview component to allow users to see product before it was deployed.
- Refactored existing code for performance and maintainability.
Full-Stack Developer2018 - 2018Macroplant
Technologies: Ember.js, Ruby on Rails, SQL
- Connected application's error-reporting to Sentry error-tracking platform.
- Overhauled internal error reporting process.
- Expanded integration with Stripe payment processing.
- Refactored legacy code for performance and maintainability.
Full-Stack Web Developer2016 - 2017Jebbit
Technologies: Ember.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Built prototype of company's current primary product.
- Led the solutions engineering team, working directly with clients and integrating Jebbit data with external platforms like Salesforce, Google Ads, and HubSpot.
- Researched and incorporated new frameworks into Jebbit platform, like Addepar Ember Charts. Overwrote third-party source code to fit design requirements.
- Added structure to a young, small engineering team. i.e. Sprint planning, ticket writing, splitting team into dedicated groups.
- Designed interview process, singlehandedly led hiring for a solutions engineer opening. Hired exceptionally-qualified candidate.