Front-end Developer2019 - PRESENTRio Tinto (via Toptal)
Technologies: CanvasJS, Material Design, TypeScript, Angular
- Led the front-end development of a multi-modular Angular web app for a real-time seismic analytics platform.
- Designed and implemented app architecture and a new user interface in Material Design.
- Re-implemented the existing module for seismic event analysis, including real-time updates and waveform charts built from large datasets in the CanvasJS library.
- Created an administration interface for managing system resources.
- Created a module for reporting issues with a custom input component for quick tagging and categorization of new problems.
- Optimized data loadings and performance with implemented caching and lazy-loading strategies.
- Defined extensive TypeScript types for all entities and data transfer objects.
- Cooperated with the back-end team on implementing REST and WebSocket communication.
Full-stack Developer, Architect, Designer, Owner2015 - PRESENTZWIZU, spol. s.r.o.
- Launched various projects for small, and medium-sized businesses.
- Developed dozens of custom web and mobile applications.
- Defined application architectures, methodologies, and functional and technical specifications.
- Managed client expectations, ran demos, presentations, and communications.
- Created multiple UI and UX designs.
- Implemented DevOps tasks, and managed the server deployments and configurations.
- Provided consulting services and support.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015BARNES, spol. s r.o.
- Built a multi-vendor eCommerce solution for artists to sell physical reproductions of their artworks.
- Designed and created multiple modules and reusable components.
- Created a custom product editor with a complex dashboard environment.
- Reimplemented user authentication, a Braintree payment gateway, and other crucial functionality.
- Deployed and managed the AWS platform.
Junior Full-stack Developer2010 - 2012Asseco Central Europe, a.s.
- Participated in the development of a large-scale web application for a foreign insurance company. The application was a process-oriented modular solution providing full coverage of front, and back-office insurance operations.
- Migrated and reprogrammed hundreds of product data from the previous client's system.
- Participated in various change requests from the client.
- Oversaw the algorithm profiling and optimization of the system's slower elements.
- Collaborated with a large-scale team of developers.