Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've built is an OMS for printing companies. It processed thousands of orders and was capable of managing the workflow of various printing machines.
Full-stack Developer, Architect, Designer, and Owner
ZWIZU, spol. s.r.o.
- Launched various projects for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Developed dozens of custom web and mobile applications.
- Defined application architectures, methodologies, and functional and technical specifications.
- Managed client expectations and ran demos, presentations, and communications.
- Designed multiple UI/UX designs based on the client's requirements.
- Implemented DevOps tasks and managed the server deployments and configurations.
- Provided comprehensive consulting services and support to clients.
- Developed a crypto web app in React based on predefined UI/UX specifications. The platform focuses on the gaming industry and utilizes ERC20 tokens and NFT cards. The web app provides access to the crypto ecosystem using Web3 technology.
- Connected crypto wallets using Web3 via MetaMask and WalletConnect.
- Utilized smart contracts to interact with the app via the Polygon network.
- Implemented the staking of ERC20 tokens on the Polygon network.
- Created a custom Marketplace interface through which it was possible to buy and sell custom NFT cards.
- Connected to a custom API back-end solution from an external contractor.
- Led the front-end development of a multi-modular Angular web app for a real-time seismic analytics platform.
- Designed and implemented app architecture and a new user interface in Material Design.
- Re-implemented the existing module for seismic event analysis, including real-time updates and waveform charts built from large datasets in the CanvasJS library.
- Created an administration interface for managing system resources.
- Created a module for reporting issues with a custom input component for quickly tagging and categorizing new problems.
- Optimized data loadings and performance with implemented caching and lazy-loading strategies.
- Defined extensive TypeScript types for all entities and data transfer objects.
- Cooperated with the back-end team on implementing REST and WebSocket communication.
Orange Note, LLC
- Joined an ongoing Flutter project consisting of three apps for both iOS and Android platforms to help jumpstart stuck development.
- Fixed build, authentication, navigation, state management, data serialization, request processing, performance, and platform-specific issues.
- Improved Firebase architecture by optimizing configuration, restructuring of Firestore database, and introducing Firebase Auth, Hosting, and Storage services.
- Improved security by moving crucial functionality from client apps to Firebase Functions and defining proper database access permissions.
- Added multiple modules with tons of new functionality based on the client's requirements.
- Switched existing UI to Material Design and improved UX to follow common standards on the mobile platform.
- Introduced multiple environments, creating different configurations and separating development and production releases.
- Refactored existing code to follow well-known patterns and industry standards. Focused on maintainable and sustainable code separated into smaller modules that could be later extended to additional functionality.
- Provided consulting services for the client, including project management, testing, security, production release, and development topics.
- Helped define the base plan for development with the main focus on quick production release of the MVP and introduced a simple management workflow to simplify communication and track the status of new features, tasks, and issues.
BARNES, spol. s r.o.
- Built a multi-vendor eCommerce solution for artists to sell physical reproductions of their artworks.
- Designed and created multiple modules and reusable components.
- Created a custom product editor with a complex admin dashboard.
- Reimplemented user authentication, a Braintree payment gateway, and other crucial functionality.
- Deployed and managed various services on the AWS platform.
Junior Full-stack Developer
Asseco Central Europe, a.s.
- Participated in developing a large-scale web application for a foreign insurance company. The application was a process-oriented modular solution, providing full coverage of front- and back-office insurance operations.
- Migrated and reprogrammed hundreds of product data from the previous client's system.
- Participated in various change requests from the client.
- Oversaw the algorithm profiling and optimization of the system's slower elements.
- Collaborated with a large-scale team of developers.
Oktagon MMA - Flutterhttps://oktagonmma.cz/
Cage Hunter MMAhttps://cagehunter.com/
Angular, Ionic, Bootstrap, Flutter, AngularJS, Angular Material, NestJS, Express.js, ASP.NET, .NET, Jest, Rx, Next.js, MUI (Material UI), Redux, Tailwind CSS, Unity
Firebase Authentication, Sketch, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Mongoose, Photoshop CC, Git, PrestaShop, NPM, Grunt, Bower, NGINX
Responsive Web Design (RWD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, MEAN Stack, Test-driven Development (TDD), Functional Programming, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment, DevOps
WordPress, WooCommerce, Firebase, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), iOS, Android, Linux, Unix, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Shopify, Docker, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Firebase Realtime Database, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server, Google Cloud
Web Development, Hybrid Apps, Back-end Development, Mobile App Development, Firebase Hosting, Firebase Cloud Functions, Google Material Design, Google Cloud Functions, Web Hosting, Web Administration, Ajax, Material Design, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Networks, Consulting, Technical Documentation, UX Documentation, Design Documentation, Architecture, TypeORM, Documentation, Charts, GitFlow, SSG, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Ethers.js, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Amazon Route 53, Shield, Agile Sprints
Braintree API, Stripe API, Node.js, jQuery, RxJS, React, Social APIs, Google API, CanvasJS
Master's Degree in Applied Informatics
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava - Slovakia