Developer2013 - PRESENTAgreeYa Mobility
- Maintaining a large Ruby on Rails project
Developer2007 - PRESENTZdunek Sp. z o.o.
- Developed an internal CRM system to manage customer flow and car park.
- Written originally in PHP using Codeigniter and MySQL, rewrote in 2010 to use Ruby, Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL.
- Extended the system to monitor tasks and sales reports of sales persons.
Developer2011 - 2013Polcode
- Rewrote an old site written in Perl to Ruby using Ruby on Rails as a framework and MySQL as a database.
- Wrote import scripts to get data from a remote database server and parse them into a new structure and import.
- Created Rentlytics, a property managament tool written in Ruby and using Ruby on Rails as a framework.
- Set up a production and staging environment: server + deployment (Nginx, Unicorn, Chef).
- Optimized SQL queries.
Developer2009 - 2011Allied Newspapers Limited
Technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS
- Completely redesigned and rewrote timesofmalta.com.
- Implemented the whole front-end and designed new site UI/UX.
- Set up the production environment for the site - 2 separate machines as MySQL servers + machine for web server, Memcache and Sphinx.
- Implemented advance caching techniques to improve site load time.
- Designed and developed a mobile version of the site: m.timesofmalta.com using jQuery Mobile.
- Developed first draft of an iOS app (iPhone/iPad).
Developer2007 - 2009T&C Polska
- Rewrote http://turystyka.org.pl/ - written in PHP, based on CakePHP framework.
Developer2006 - 2007Trojmiasto.pl Sp. z o.o.
- Worked on large codebase and multiple sub projects written in an internal PHP framework.
- Extended the framework with new functionality, fixing bugs
- Rewrote PHP4 code to PHP5.
Developer2005 - 2006Gratka.pl sp. z o.o.
- Worked on complete rewrite of http://turystyka.gratka.pl/.
- Implemented API system to cooperate with external touristic service http://www.easygo.pl/.