WaterTrace is a management and inventory system for private sewer specialists in Belgium. WaterTrace supports the entire workflow from A to Z. It is a mobile-cloud SaaS tool that works within a native iPad application and a web application, with all the data synchronized in the cloud. The data is available from everywhere.
• Managing data about houses and their owners/renters
• Managing visit schedule for sewer specialist working in the field
• Scheduling house visits automatically
• Synchronizing data between web application and IPad application
• Notifying house owners via email/mail about planned visits
• Calculating house cost estimations automatically
• Calculating project cost estimations automatically
• Viewing CAD plans for houses online
• Managing sewer specialists’ work
• Displaying project statistics
• Application available in 3 language versions: Dutch, French and English
ASP.NET MVC 3 (Razor), iOS, JSON, CloudMade API, SQL Server 2008, jQuery, Linq2SQL, NLog
Web-based application created in SAAS(software-as-a-service) model and used by Polish travel agencies. It allows to store clients personal data and a history of all interactions with customer as well as data about all purchases made by customer, all details of purchased service (plane tickets, tours, etc.). Application also allows creating receipts and invoices, managing travel agency’s finances and managing employees’ time schedule by introducing personal calendar for each employee. Application contains also online customer’s panel, where every customer can log in and view details of all made purchases and their current state.
• Storing a list of all customers and a history of their purchases
• Managing all purchases made by customers
• Managing time schedule of each employee.
• Managing finances in travel agency.
• Creating invoices and receipts .
• Managing users and their roles.
• Managing user’s subscriptions.
C#, ASP.NET MVC 3 (Razor), jQuery, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework, NLog
PureDecaff is a CRM system created for to use by insurance brokers in South Africa. The system stores data and files necessary for handling insurance policies and claims. It can be used by many brokers and insurers working for different insurance companies. Allows managing client data as well as managing brokers ‘ work.
- Managing insurance clients, policies and claims
- Managing brokers and insurers (including roles and access rights)
- Advanced searching and filtering data
- Storing and managing file attachments for clients/claims/policies
- Support for mobile devices
Technologies: Asp.Net MVC 3 (Razor), SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework, JQuery, Entity Framework, NLog, Fluent Validation.
Atlibra is a document and knowledge sharing system for law firms, legal entities and the likes. The system allows its users to share their legal knowledge with peers from their respective working environment. The system enables to upload documents, as well as provide references to subject-related data. The suggested data are books, documents, hyperlinks and SimpleText. Furthermore, the system contains a library system, where the firm’s physical books are registered and the lawyers are able to search and borrow books.
- User Management (roles & access rights),
- Users activity monitoring,
- Knowledge sharing network (adding and editing references to particular data types, i.e. books, documents, hyperlinks, SimpleText),
- Company’s library Management,
- Integration with Google Book API,
- Library booking system,
- Uploaded documents Management,
- Fast search engine.
.NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4, Windows Azure, Entity Framework 5, Auto Mapper, Unity, Nlog, MVC Mailer, Integration with Google Books API, jQuery 1.8.2, DataTables