CEO2010 - 2013NeuroSYS
- Company specializing in creating custom software solutions for business processes, IT Consulting and IT Outsourcing.
- Responsible for managing contact with clients.
- Responsible for projects management and recruiting.
- Architected many software solutions for clients.
- Maintained high quality of created software and responsible for QA.
Team Leader2008 - 2011Planet Soft IT Outsourcing
Technologies: Net 2.0/3.5, Asp.Net, Ajax, Web services, WCF , Oracle
- Team leader of a 7-person offshore development team working for major financial services company operating in 8 European countries through various websites and web services.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating team’s work, while reporting directly to the client, as well as designing modules and functionalities and suggesting technical solutions.
- Responsible for recruiting team members, supervising their work and maintaining high quality of produced software.
Lead Software Developer2007 - 2008Rynek 13
Technologies: Net 2.0/3.0, ASP.NET, Ajax, Web Services, MS SQL Server 2005, XSLT, MS InfoPath, Windows Services, Reporting Services
- Responsible for the whole lifecycle of MikroBioNet application as well as designing new modules and functionalities, suggesting technologies to use for implementation, assigning tasks to other team members and supervising their execution.
- Involved as a designer and developer with 3 other projects: application for managing forensic laboratory in Wrocław and 2 projects for major Polish financial company.
Software Developer2006 - 2007Rynek 13
Technologies: WebServices, ASP.NET + AJAX, MS Infopath, XML, XLST, XQuery, WinForms, Windows Services, WiX, NUnit, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services,
- Responsible for developing n-tier application MikroBioNet which is used to manage microbiological laboratories in more than 20 hospitals in Poland. MikroBioNet is an intranet application written in .NET that uses SQL Server 2005 database and allows to communicate with many external devices performing automated microbiological tests. This application was created with the use of technologies like: WebServices, ASP.NET + AJAX, MS Infopath, XML, XLST, XQuery, WinForms, Windows Services, WiX, NUnit, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services.