Lead Software Engineer2020 - 2020Beestripe, LLC.
- Customized the Chromium browser to provide unique internet browsing experience under new brand: Bright Browser.
- Integrated auto-update software with Chromium in order to provide seamless software updates for both Windows and Mac.
- Customized the Omaha client, auto-update software for Windows. Developed an installer for the Bright Browser.
- Integrated the Sparkle project - an auto-update component for macOS.
- Designed and led implementation of the Chromium upgrade process to stay up-to-date with the most recent Chromium-stable version.
- Set-up and optimized the Bright Browser build and deployment process (release) from the technical side.
- Integrated Omaha server ( https://github.com/omaha-consulting/omaha-server ) written in Django with client-side auto-update components.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2020Goldman Sachs
Technologies: JSON Web Tokens (JWT), OAuth, Spring, Jersey, Vert.x, Apache Kafka, MongoDB, GraphQL, REST, Microservices, Java 8
- Designed and implemented an authentication system.
- Designed and implemented user management and user settings microservices.
- Supported the platform for the pricing and trading of structured financial products.
- Implemented REST API for brokerage firms to provide information about offered structured products.
- Supported software development doing code reviews, maintaining continuous integration and a local deployment profile.
- Oversaw deployment configuration and setup using in-house and cloud technologies, performing production releases.
- Implemented Kafka Streams applications to combine, enrich and process financial data in real-time with low latency and high throughput.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Vewd (Formerly Opera TV)
- Supported the integration of an embedded Linux platform for Smart TVs.
- Supported the SDK for Smart TVs, which provided HTML5 rendering.
- Supported the SDK integration with an OpenGL back end on specific Smart TV platforms and models.
- Designed and implemented SDK integration tests in Python.
- Implemented specific SDK functions as per client needs.
- Participated in the recruitment process as the technical interviewer.
Software Engineer, Computer Vision Specialist2014 - 2017DevPeer
Technologies: .NET, ROS, OpenCV, Python, C++
- Researched and improved a line segment detection algorithm in C++ and using OpenCV core (client: http://www.geomagical.com/).
- Designed and implemented a simple image search engine in Python using OpenCV.
- Developed photo background removal tool in Python using OpenCV.
- Developed relative 360 camera pose estimation algorithm for virtual tours application (client: http://www.vizlifes.com/) using C++ and RANSAC algorithm.
Junior Software Engineer2012 - 2015Samsung Electronics
Technologies: C++, C, Linux
- Participated in the development of voice UI control middleware for the Tizen mobile platform.
- Assisted in the development of a web browser for Tizen Smart TV. Implemented logic for managing multiple tabs and Native UI elements, to name a few.
- Participated in implementing software development processes and process requirements.
- Created and presented project and patent proposals to the client.
- Conducted technical trainings on Enlightenment Foundation Libraries.