Full-stack Web Developer2019 - PRESENTNDA Company (Autonomous Vehicle)
- Worked as a full-stack developer; unable to share further details.
Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2018GR DIGITAL
- Developed several game plugins and web applications that use React.js (Redux) and Vue.js (Vuex, Nuxt) on the front end and Node.js on the back end. Some of the technologies and concepts used on the back-end: Express, REST APIs, external APIs, GraphQL, manual caching, OAuth 2, WebSocket (Socket.io), and more.
- Built a game add-on in Lua that extends a game plugin functionality.
- Constructed web applications in PHP (WordPress, WooCommerce, and Visual Composer).
- Styled several web applications in HTML, CSS, and Sass (styled components) that also included patterns of templating.
- Developed functional programming, ES6 (Babel), Webpack, Flow, Linters, NPM, and more.
- Configuring and administered server (Unix), setting up the deployment process (Naught and PM2).
Web Developer2014 - 2015Xfire
Technologies: REST APIs, Sockets, Algorithms, Java, PHP
- Coded a universal PHP-based algorithm that would report a game match stats to a tournament platform (Xfire) once a corresponding match has been found/finished based on a user's game ID. It would query a game API based on a given criterion and if a corresponding game match was not found it would report a no-show after a length of time was surpassed.
- Supported a number of games with the above algorithm including Heroes of Newerth (HoN), SMITE, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (SC2), World of Tanks (WoT), and League of Legends (LoL).
- Developed a CSGO match supervisor/watcher which would report detailed match stats including a player kills, deaths, assists and so on to the Xfire tournament platform in real time.
- Implemented a Java-based match supervisor/watcher which also took care of the warm-up/ready-up period, time-outs, disallowing unwanted players, and more.