Owner2019 - PRESENTIsonoe
Technologies: C#, Electronics, NarrowBand Internet of Things (NB-IoT), ESP32, Hardware
- Developed desktop application solutions for the oil and gas industry.
- Developed a 3D scanner using the photogrammetry approach.
- Developed custom electronics for various applications.
.NET Developer2017 - PRESENTTrax Electronics
Technologies: Robotics, .NET, Photogrammetry, C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows App Development
- Worked on C# desktop applications for the oil and gas industry.
- Developed a system that automatically 3D scans objects using photogrammetry and a C# application that processes the resulting models.
- Developed applications for 3D visualizations of various objects related to the drilling process.
Motion Planning Researcher2017 - 2020Rimac Automobili
Technologies: Robotics, CUDA, C++, C#
- Developed motion planning algorithms in C++/CUDA for autonomous driving of a hypercars on a race track.
- Made a simulator of vehicle dynamics and track visualizations in C#.
- Reverse-engineered the direct control of production cars.
Embedded Software Developer2017 - 2017Rimac Automobili
Technologies: C#, C, C++, Embedded Software
- Developed firmware for embedded systems according to automotive standards (TDD, ISO26262).
- Worked on product development according to automotive standards and methodology.
- Developed firmware for battery management systems.
R&D Engineer2012 - 2017INETEC | Institute for Nuclear Technology
- Developed a flexible C#/WPF application for controlling multiple manipulators and mobile robots from one modular interface.
- Wrote algorithms for path planning and optimizations of mobile robots in C#.
- Created an algorithm for tracking a mobile robot's position with a camera using the OpenCV library in C#.
- Created firmware for controlling various manipulators and mobile robots using C++.
- Developed firmware for an eddy current measurement instrument using Verilog on the FPGA, C++ on embedded Linux side and the application communication module in C#.
Co-owner | Embedded Developer2011 - 2017Visiobike
Technologies: Internet of Things (IoT), Cordova, C, C++, Embedded Software
- Gained experience in startup organization and product development.
- Developed a smart electric bicycle with smartphone integration.
- Built a mobile application in Cordova that shows the bike status and allows changing of its parameters.
- Wrote firmware for controlling the motor and other peripheral devices using CAN communication.