Motion Planning Researcher2017 - 2020Rimac Automobili
Technologies: C#, C++, CUDA
- Developed motion planning algorithms in C++/CUDA for autonomous driving of a hypercars on a race track.
- Made a simulator of vehicle dynamics and track visualizations in C#.
- Reverse-engineered the direct control of production cars.
Embedded Software Developer2017 - 2017Rimac Automobili
- Developed firmware for embedded systems according to automotive standards (TDD, ISO26262).
- Worked on product development according to automotive standards and methodology.
- Developed firmware for battery management systems.
R&D Engineer2012 - 2017INETEC | Institute for Nuclear Technology
- Developed a flexible C#/WPF application for controlling multiple manipulators and mobile robots from one modular interface.
- Wrote algorithms for path planning and optimizations of mobile robots in C#.
- Created an algorithm for tracking a mobile robot's position with a camera using the OpenCV library in C#.
- Created firmware for controlling various manipulators and mobile robots using C++.
- Developed firmware for an eddy current measurement instrument using Verilog on the FPGA, C++ on embedded Linux side and the application communication module in C#.
Co-Owner | Embedded Developer2011 - 2017Visiobike
Technologies: C/C++, Cordova
- Gained experience in startup organization and product development.
- Developed a smart electric bicycle with smartphone integration.
- Wrote a mobile application in Cordova that shows the bike status and allows changing of its parameters.
- Wrote firmware for controlling the motor and other peripheral devices using CAN communication.