iOS Swift Developer2022 - 2022Latch
Technologies: Swift, iOS, UIKit, Bluetooth, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), REST APIs
- Developed an application that integrates IoT devices, especially latch kits, including latch lock, the next-generation smart lock for individuals and businesses.
- Added new features, tracked the errors, and anticipated several brainstorming discussions.
- Contributed to the decision-making process and developed new features to have demos in front of the company's senior managers.
Senior Mobile Engineer2020 - 2021IntelliQuit
Technologies: Swift, C++, OpenCV, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, React, Kotlin, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), REST APIs
- Wrote the Android and iOS apps in Swift using MVC architecture. I managed dependencies using CocoaPods and OpenCV framework with a C++ module to parse the photos. Helped back-end developers with testing APIs via Postman.
- Managed projects with Jira, team communication through Slack, Xcode for IDE, and Postman for API testing.
- Maintained the application with the latest Swift and iOS versions. Created a prototype app in SwiftUI.
- Rewrote the Android app using Kotlin and integrated the OpenCV module.
Lead iOS Engineer2019 - 2020Metagon Technologies LLC
Technologies: Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C, iOS, Android, Java, Kotlin, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
- Made significant decisions regarding the system architecture. Built an iOS application in Swift and helped develop a web admin console in Angular 10. Applied Agile methodology to break down into sprints and manage deadlines for all platforms.
- Headed project management using Jira. Utilized Bitbucket for source control, Slack for team communication, Xcode, Android Studio, VS Code as IDE, and Bitrise for CI/CD.
- Led the team to create iOS, Android, and Web applications and release them to stores quickly. Helped create prototypes for Series A funding.
Senior iOS Engineer2017 - 2019Stroer Media Brands Apps
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Android, Java, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
- Worked closely with Android and back-end developers to sync the features across the platform. Created several pod libraries that would be shared across multiple company projects and polished the app to optimize performance.
- Utilized Jira for project management, Slack for team communication, Github for source control, Bitrise for CI/CD, and Zoom for the teams' meetings.
- Helped boost the app visibility and downloads in the App Store by managing administrative services only (ASO).
Senior Mobile Engineer2015 - 2017Couchsurfing
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Android, Java, Kotlin
- Provided ongoing maintenance and feature work on a distributed team for multiple applications.
- Utilized Basecamp for project management, Slack for team communication, and Gitlab for source control.
- Interviewed remote iOS candidates to help build out an overseas engineering team and onboarded multiple junior iOS engineers while documenting our process.
- Documented the company's processes and code style guidelines.
iOS Developer2013 - 20158tracks
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Created 8 Tracks iOS app architecture, worked on feature development, and implemented bug fixes for 1.2 million active users monthly. Co-designed and iterated upon major features with the UX and design teams.
- Tracked and bug-fixed using Jira tool and documented using Confluence.
- Launched a complete redesign of the application in 2014, loved by the community and the press.
Mobile Developer2010 - 2013Clover Studio
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Android, Java
- Created a dozen client chat applications for iOS using Objective-C and collaborated with back-end engineers to build the back-end engine in PHP.
- Tracked and bug fixed using Jira tool and managed source control using Bitbucket.
- Launched multiple game applications and created the first-ever Socket.IO-based chat application of the company.
- Developed some Cocos2d-based games for iOS and Android platforms.