Verified Expert in Engineering
Tornike is a senior full-stack developer with 7+ years of experience. He has robust mathematical, problem-solving, and analytical skills and a master's degree in computer science. With his background in designing scalable, microservice-oriented applications, he can come up with elegant solutions for a problem without any unnecessary complexity. Tornike is always eager to learn something new and never afraid of facing challenging problems.
Git, Slack, GoLand, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux
The most amazing...
...project I have worked on is designing and implementing the architecture for a microservice-oriented social platform from scratch.
Senior Go Developer
- Developed new features, fixed bugs, and participated in planning and designing code architecture.
- Implemented custom caching logic to significantly speed up processes.
- Developed custom JSON Schema extension to convert different documents of different formats from and to JSON.
Free University of Tbilisi
- Taught Programming Methodologies course to first-grade students.
- Holded hands-on practice classes, explaining how things work to the students.
- Discussed different problems, implemented solutions, and assigned homework.
- Checked students' assignments and exams and gave them a score.
Website Back-end Developer
Brookfield Properties - Main
- Rewrote a legacy React website to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), improving accessibility and SEO score by 300%.
- Integrated third-party services into the Node.js back end.
- Fixed bugs and implemented new features in both AEM and React applications.
- Designed and built a medical application for patients and doctors.
- Integrated third-party services like AWS Cognito, Twilio, and DoseSpot.
- Wrote automated functional tests to ensure that the application works properly.
Campaign Works Inc
- Improved the user management and authentication system.
- Implemented data import and export and task management systems.
- Fixed existing bugs and issues and added new features.
- Refactored legacy code to make it more readable and developer-friendly.
- Improved the overall project to be deployed on production.
- Implemented GraphQL endpoints on the back end to support front-end requirements.
- Tracked and fixed front-end bugs using the Jira platform.
- Designed and implemented highly available, horizontally scalable microservice architecture for a multifunctional web platform using Go.
- Participated in discussions of the business requirements of the website.
- Designed and implemented auto-scalable chat service using Docker containers and Redis Streams.
- Configured the Salesforce environment, implemented catalog search filters (CPQ) and refined search, loaded products into the catalog, and created configurations based on the region.
- Developed quote/proposal creation logic, added multi-currency support for quotes and quote collaboration, and implemented quote approval logic and approval hierarchy.
- Tracked and fixed production bugs using Salesforce's internal tracking tool.
- Developed a server and desktop application for German auto dealers.
- Created an internal monitoring tool for application health.
- Constructed an internal task management system using cron format for scheduling tasks.
- Built a website for online multiplayer card games.
Node.js, React, React Router, Vuex, Vue, jQuery, Reactstrap, REST APIs, React Redux, Socket.IO
Back-end, Ajax, WebSockets, Redis Streams, Gorilla Mux, Apollo, APIs, OAuth, Amazon Cognito User Pools, RESTful Microservices, RESTful Web Services, Full-stack, Front-end, Apttus CPQ Certified, Web Scraping
Express.js, Redux, MUI (Material UI), Vuetify, Nuxt.js, Next.js, Bootstrap, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), gRPC, NestJS, Jersey, AngularJS
Git, GitHub, Docker Compose, Redux Thunk, Create React App, Mongoose, GoLand, React Apollo, Amazon Cognito, Sequelize, Gorilla, Slack, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, Linux, AWS Lambda, Salesforce, JavaFX, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
REST, Agile, Scrum, Microservices, RESTful Development, Microservices Architecture
MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, ArangoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), NoSQL
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Tbilisi State University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor's Degree in Math and Computer Sciences
Free University of Tbilisi - Tbilisi, Georgia
Certified Generalist Software Engineer
Recruiting and Technical Screening Platform