- Developer Advisor2014 - 2015Anthem, Inc
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL, Oracle
- Aided in the design and development of .NET based data integration services.
- Contributed to the analysis, development, and support of critical, high-load billing operations systems.
- Helped screen, interview, and on-board new development team members.
- Led the development and adoption of coding, project design, and source control standards for the team.
- Aided in the early phases of implementing and refining newly adopted Agile practices.
- IT Consultant2013 - 2014Marathon Consulting
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL, Microsoft Dynamics
- Designed and implemented a budget management system used to track over $380 million in development assets.
- Developed an integrated change request and processing system responsible for enabling efficient management of recurring project portfolios with a combined annual budget of nearly $10 million.
- Aided in the application and data analysis portions of a major due diligence effort aimed at evaluating a multi-million-dollar acquisition.
- Aided in the re-engineering of a critical decision support and visualization application used by private and government emergency and disaster management agencies.
- Provided thought and process leadership in the areas of system design, framework and platform selection, and implementation of best practices.
- Developer2007 - 2013Atlas Systems
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL, Lua, Delphi
- Led the design, development, and integration of an interactive scripting engine implemented in both the client and server-side components of three separate application suites. The project led to widespread adoption by users and resulted in additional revenue streams derived from high user demand for customized scripts and training sessions.
- Designed and developed a customized conference system responsible for processing over $100,000 in annual conference registrations.
- Designed and developed a customer support management and tracking system that resulted in measurable increases in support team efficiency and productivity.
- Led projects aimed at integrating Atlas’ e-reserves product with various learning management systems.
- Performed code and design reviews to ensure all development efforts followed established internal standards and industry best practices.
- Actively participated in interviewing and on-boarding new development team members.
- Routinely met with product owners and customers to develop requirements for enhancements and new features for various products.