Lead Development Manager2012 - PRESENTTIAA
- Promoted to a lead development manager position delivering financial-related applications and prototypes.
- Planned, coordinated, and supervised resources and processes related to web-based application design, development, and implementation.
- Performed code reviews and approvals for component and application development.
- Participated in building jQuery, Polymer, Lit Web Components, and React components, following ADA-compliant features.
- Created in-house accessibility standards and recommendations based on WCAG 2.0 and real-world usage.
Front-end Developer2011 - 2012Lowe's Home Improvement
- Worked in an Agile environment alongside back-end developers and designers to create a unique eCommerce experience that focused on a user’s purchase history, details, and all facets of the MyLowe’s Card.
- Led the front-end development team as a tech lead for a major release that resulted in a significant increase in user sign-up and sales.
- Coordinated with multiple teams and departments that included but were not limited to .com, marketing, and store employees to deliver a successful product 25% faster than the original estimated completion date.
- Received unsolicited praise from peers, managers, and CIO of Lowe’s for a successful launch of the MyLowe project. Awarded the Quarterly Front-end Developer MVP Award for exceptional individual accomplishments.
Front-end Web Developer2010 - 2011Ettain group
- Contracted to a Fortune 50 retail company with a major online presence as a Front-End Developer.
- Tasked with developing standards-compliant, cross-browser, accessible front-end code.
- Focused primarily on Homepage and Daily promotions. HTML and CSS accomplishments include developing the Spring, Memorial Day, and Father's Day 2011 homepage templates.
- Demonstrated performance optimization, usability, and accessibility.
Web Developer2006 - 2010CarolinasAGC
- Updated content by posting new articles, pages, and calendar events. Developed web forms for event registration and small web utilities.
- Converted the old web page to table-less, CSS-compliant templates.
- Created graphics for web and marketing that included promotional web banners and print advertisements.
- Utilized ColdFusion 8; accomplishments include redesigning and developing a calendar of events application, iCal application and developing user management interface.
- Provided end-user support for a web-based application, identified bugs within that app, demonstrated and trained users on functionality.