- Lead Development ManagerTIAA2012 - PRESENT
- Promoted to Lead Development Manager delivering Financial-related applications and prototypes.
- Planned, coordinated, and supervised resources and processes related to the design, development, and implementation of web-based applications.
- Performed code reviews and approvals.
- Participated in building Polymer/Web Components, following ADA-compliant features.
- Created in-house Accessibility standards and recommendations based on WCAG 2.0 and real-world usage.
- Front-end DeveloperLowe's Home Improvement2011 - 2012
- Worked in an AGILE environment alongside back-end developers and designers to create a unique eCommerce experience that focused on a user’s purchase history/details, and all facets of the MyLowe’s Card.
- Led the Front-End Development team as the Tech Lead for a major release that resulted in a significant increase in user sign-up and sales.
- Coordinated with multiple teams and departments that included but not limited to .com, marketing, and store employees to deliver a successful product 25% faster than the original estimated completion date.
- Received unsolicited praise from peers, managers, and CIO of Lowe’s for a successful launch of the MyLowe's project. Awarded the Quarterly Front-end Developer MVP Award for exceptional individual accomplishments.
- Front-end Web Developerettain group2010 - 2011
- Contracted to a Fortune 50 retail company with a major online presence as a Front-End Developer.
- Tasked with developing standards-compliant, cross-browser, accessible front-end code.
- Focusing primarily on Homepage and Daily promotions. HTML and CSS accomplishments include developing the Spring, Memorial Day, and Father's Day 2011 homepage templates.
- Demonstrated performance optimization, usability, and accessibility.
- Web DeveloperCarolinasAGC2006 - 2010
- Updated content by posting new articles, pages, and calendar events. Developed web forms for event registration and small web utilities.
- Converted old web page to table-less, css-compliant templates.
- Created graphics for web and marketing that included promotional web banners and print advertisement.
- Utilized ColdFusion 8; accomplishments include redesigning & developing calendar of events application, iCal application and developing user management interface.
- Provided end-user support for web-based application, identified bugs within that app, and demonstrated/trained users on functionality.