Senior Full-stack .NET Developer2021 - 2022Toptal Client
- Created new checkout pages—one for logged-in users and a public page for visitors. Added a product management page for admins. Linked the payment to Stripe with invoice and listed all products.
- Updated existing web app with new features, bug fixes, and improvements to the existing features. Updated multiple forms, data transfer, and storage to SQL database as well as the model itself.
- Integrated external API with clients system and Zapier to handle data transfer and storage or multiple healthcare blood results.
- Finished in progress .NET Core 2.1 to .NET 6 migration.
Delivery Manager2020 - 2021Flowbird
Technologies: Team Management, Software Development Management, Delivery, Agile Delivery, Python, Automation, IT Project Management, Jira, Jira REST API, Management, REST APIs, Agile Software Development, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, APIs, Software Development, Software, Agile, HTTP REST, API Integration
- Managed two teams at the same time for separate projects, including developers and testers, and led them to ship the system from building to production.
- Planned the development of new system features according to project needs and phases, including managing the workload and rearranging planning in face of new needs.
- Automated the use of Jira to help developers apply the majority of their time toward actually productive tasks.
- Managed teams humanely concerning various needs such as project changes, remote work policy, new equipment, and so on.
Lead .NET Developer2018 - 2019Flowbird
Technologies: .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Git, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Management, SQL, Windows Forms (WinForms), Jira, .NET 4, Windows, C#.NET, Architecture, Software Development, Desktop, Windows Desktop, Software, Agile, Windows App Development, Back-end, SOLID Principles, API Integration
- Migrated the application from SVN to Git—creating along the way a fully reviewed CI/CD pipeline over Jenkins as well as new pull requests and a code review process.
- Developed new features and analyzed and fixed bugs on a point of sale application, which was in various states depending on customer (building process, in production, and legacy versions).
- Served as a technical lead of a team of 3-5 and established best practices and continuous improvement.
.NET Developer2017 - 2018Conduent
Technologies: .NET, C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Blazor, .NET 4, Windows, Visual Studio, C#.NET, Entity Framework, Software Development, Desktop, Windows Desktop, Git, Software, Agile, Windows App Development, Back-end, SOLID Principles, API Integration, XAML
- Stabilized a point-of-sale application under development to get it to the production environment. It was a heavy C# application running WPF using many peripherals as well as libraries (both proprietary and third party).
- Took the first development steps for another customer (based on the same application) and started new feature development.
- Handled bug analysis and product delivery for three to four versions of this same application in a production environment.