Full-Stack Mobile Developer2020 - 2020Tauxlly
- Created the architecture of a React Native mobile application from scratch.
- Implemented In-App Purchases for Apple's app store.
- Created the designs for all of the screens in Figma.
- Handled picture uploads/fetches in order to make an efficient loading time in a picture-heavy mobile application.
- Built an efficient Firebase structure in order to minimise costs and improve performance.
- Built the authentication with email verification and front-end logic of the application.
- Implemented dynamically loading photo streams for multiple screens inside the application.
React Native Developer2020 - 2020Aicumen
- Built the screens for the entire authentication flow, including multiple ways to copy/paste/share items.
- Created a dynamically generated QR code that updates at a given interval.
- Created an encrypted QR code that used multiple data points and would only be properly read by a proprietary scanner app.
- Implemented large forms on single screens together with keyboard interactions.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Nettbil
- Rewrote the email templates to properly display on all email clients, including old versions of Outlook.
- Split the front-end components into separate packages for reuse between different web applications.
- Refactored major components containing custom forms and validations.
- Created and rewrote landing pages to comply with newer standards like React Hooks.
- Wrote a package for validating custom forms.
- Locally synchronized data on forms with data from the server in order to provide a seamless experience for the end user.
- Quickly developed custom pages for tasks that needed to be deployed as soon as possible.
- Handled large forms with specific selection interactions.
- Created paginated tables for handling large amounts of data.
- Implemented security and authentication handling between routes.
Technologies: React Native, Node.js
- Developed a push-notification system for a VoIP application, including handling special VoIP notifications on iOS.
- Implemented an in-app purchase system both on React Native and its Node.js server counterpart.
- Built a way to manage contacts both stored on the phone or Google account and in the app's own contact management system.
- Created a reusable, customizable, and efficient component for displaying different banner messages to the user in a React Native application.
- Debugged and fixed a lot of issues with the application such as not waking up on calls or messages and implemented specific VoIP behaviors.
Technologies: React, React Native, Node.js, Next.js, HTML, CSS, Firebase
- Helped develop a specialized recruitment platform using Next.js and Node.js.
- Created an app's admin dashboard; the app dealt with specialized recruiting that handled the entire data of the platform.
- Developed a set of features for a React Native Android app that denied a user the possibility of closing or exiting the application without a PIN code even between phone restarts.
- Built a mobile application in React Native for small store owners that needed to handle multiple large forms using React Native and MobX.
- Composed migration scripts that altered the databases in multiple environments when issues and errors occurred.
- Developed a native integration for React Native that allowed an application to communicate with a built-in or Bluetooth thermal printer for printing receipts from an Android or iOS device.
- Created a React Native component designed to handle the layout of the keyboard and buttons for screens that contained forms with more than ten input types.
- Built a feature that allowed translating a JSON template for an invoice into a rudimentary layout system that a thermal printer would understand.
- Handled a production database using Firebase complete with optimizations for speed and efficiency.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Netmatch
Technologies: React, .NET, .NET Core
- Built an internal tool for the HR department to help them organize their candidates and the interview flow using React and .NET Core.
- Created an internal tool for the system administration department to help them keep track of the computers and servers deployed throughout the company using Angular and .NET Core.
- Constructed a filtering system that could handle more than 15 filters and filter sets at a time without adding a big performance cost.