Full-stack Developer2021 - PRESENTThe Kraft Heinz Company
Technologies: Django, HTML, REST APIs, PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Azure, API Development, REST, Postman, Microservices, JSON, APIs, Python 3, Docker, Docker Compose
- Developed an internal web application that helps to streamline and centralize the digital marketing operations.
- Contributed to the data pipeline by adding a solution that interfaces with Shopify to pull the data.
- Integrated SSO with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Fullstack Developer (Backend Focus) for Healthcare Company2022 - 2022Evidence-Based Practice Institute, Inc. DBA Jaspr Health
Technologies: Django, Python, PostgreSQL, React Native, Expo, React, Postman, JSON, APIs, Python 3
- Worked on adding and enhancing admin functionality on Django admin.
- Created and added test cases for existing code and new features.
- Mostly worked on Jira Reporting tool to track and fix bugs.
Back-end Developer2021 - 2022Foodvine
Technologies: Django, API Integration, Recommendation Systems, API Development, REST, Postman, JSON, AWS, Docker, Docker Compose, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
- Developed a REST API with Django and the Django REST framework.
- Integrated with the Google Maps API for address suggestions.
- Implemented an API JWT authentication and authorization system.
- Integrated with Twilio for SMS verification and sending messages.
- Utilized AWS Elastic Beanstalk and PostgreSQL as a database.
- Implemented the social sign-up and sign-up functionality.
- Handled the implementation of a content-based recommendation system to recommend products to users.
- Conducted integration with Firebase to send push notifications.
Software Developer. Contracted to PENNDOT through Computer Aid inc2020 - 2021CAI
- Regularly worked with business users and project managers through SDLC.
- Created a full back-end API using .NET Core and EF Core for a public web application for Pennsylvania businesses to self certify and reopen to the public following COVID 19 restrictions and measures required by the Pennsylvania government.
- Created a full back-end API using .NET Core and EF Core for an internal web application to keep track of inspections conducted in Pennsylvania businesses.
- Worked with the SharePoint team to deploy and integrate .NET Core API with SharePoint sites as frontend.
- Used React as the front end and .NET Core as the back end for re-platforming the legacy internal application Incident Command Center (ICC) from ASP.NET Web Forms owned by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Maintenance and Operations.
- Utilized Crystal Reports to create reporting solutions.
- Utilized Telerik Kendo to create data-driven tables and dashboards.
- Wrote unit and integration tests for the applications.
- Mentored junior developers with their onboarding and getting started with application development and support.
Software Developer2019 - 2020Domino Technologies
- Participated in full SDLC cycle in developing and enhancing new and existing applications.
- Interacted regularly with business, users, project managers, architects, and security engineers to ensure that implemented IT solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Evaluated user requests for new and modified functionalities to determine the feasibility, time requirements, and compatibility with the existing system.
- Used Crystal Reports to create complex reporting solutions for web applications.
- Created Windows Services to implement overnight batch processes for applications.
- Used Azure DevOps and Remedy for ticket management and application development.
- Utilized Telerik Kendo to create interactive and responsive data tables and dashboards for applications.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019Hotels At Home
- Supported and helped maintain over 40 eCommerce websites on a daily basis.
- Used Sifter and Jira for support management and development.
- Developed GraphQL API using Django, Graphene-Python, and Graphene-Django.
- Designed the API with authentication and authorization, object types, and fields in collaboration with front-end developers.
- Created an internal Flask application for the internal knowledgebase for our team.
- Troubleshot issues related to inventory, pricing, and order placement on our eCommerce platform.
- Worked with team members to rewrite the web applications from ASP.NET Web Forms to React front end and Django as back end.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017SummitWorks Technologies
Technologies: Python, Django, Flask, HTML, CSS, MySQL, SQLAlchemy, JSON, APIs
- Developed a web application to train and improve staff knowledge using Django and MySQL.
- Supported and maintained web applications built with Flask, MySQL, and SQLAlchemy.
- Added features to existing Django and Flask web applications.
Agency Operator2013 - 2015Avis Budget Group
Technologies: Business, Sales, Management
- Handled staffing and managed employees in our branch.
- Carried out marketing operations to boost sales.
- Worked with Avis/Budget representatives to coordinate the business.