Vue.js Developer2020 - 2020Toptal Clients
Technologies: HTML, SCSS, Vue.js
- Developed a web application that creates some tokens.
- Designed web pages and developed front pages from scratch.
- Solved some complex issues on the homepage and successfully launched to live.
React Developer2020 - 2020R5 Labs, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Microservices, Node.js, React
- Built a PWA app for the 'Confidence' platform alongside A2SH and made unit tests in Jest for each component, page, and hook. The most challenging task was to make A2SH(Add to home screen) compatible on any devices, especially iOS. I solved iOS issues by customizing some events of browsers.
Software Consultant2020 - 2020Art Center College of Design
Technologies: React, Microservices, Node.js
- Worked alongside their remote development team to consult and support in minute code changes which helped to enhance the front end and organize their technical team within their organization.
- Determined the handling of their GDPR compliance and cookie policies.
- Contributed to improving their registration flow for handling youth and adult registrants internationally.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer2019 - 2020Cloud Dentistry
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed a new onboarding platform for the platform registration flow. Used ruby-jwt for authentication with PostgreSQL and followed style guidelines provided in Adobe XD.
- Implemented A/B and split testing into their software. Presented a document to strategize future A/B and split testing and how to best measure its results.
- Maintained the site fixing bugs and improving the front-end UI/UX.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020An online freelance agency
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Python, WordPress, Magento, PHP, Vue.js, Angular, Node.js, React
- Navigated an enterprise company's software updates and maintenance as they went through their IPO.
- Developed, from scratch, a web application for a Fortune 100 company within an aggressive six-week deadline for launch. Utilized React with hooks and Redux for state management. Customized a swipeable card plugin to optimize the user experience.
- Oversaw launch processes, resulting in over 6,000 users in the first month.
- Developed an online lesson web app using React styled-component and React Hooks, and implemented the private live streaming through 3rd party API. The back end was built with Express framework and hosted by AWS EC2 server, RDS, S3 bucket, and SES.
- Designed and developed a SaaS platform using React, Node.js, Express, and MongoDB. Also created many extensible and reusable components and integrated various types of payment methods (Paypal, Payoneer, Stripe, and Bitcoin) on this project.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2018Freelance
Technologies: React, MongoDB, MySQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Django, Node.js, PHP
- Developed an SEO service for my client’s company by using MySQL and PHP. It was a Laravel project for business analysis for clients and statistical working for their campaign.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Trello as a reporting tool.
- Helped with developing front/back-end services and APIs using Vue.js and Laravel framework.
- Built an eCommerce website for an apparel company using React and Node.js.
- Developed a fitness web app and APIs using Angular and .NET Core.
- Designed and developed eCommerce websites on the BigCommerce platform, and customized via Stencil CLI and BigCommerce APIs.