Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTOculus VR
Technologies: C++, OpenGL, Qt, STL, TBB, XML
- Wrote a high-performance physical ray tracer/optical simulator; used C++, STL, and TBB.
- Developed a visualizer for the ray tracer; used C++, Qt, OpenGL.
- Authored a real-time reflection library; used C++ and XML.
Independent Developer2013 - 2017Freelance
Technologies: C++, C++ 11, SDL, OpenGL, STL, GLSL, Boost, MQL4
- Independently developed from scratch the game PlanNet, a casual RTS with a unique and addictive gameplay mechanic; used SDL and OpenGL 2.0, with C++ 11, STL, and Boost.
- Developed automated trading software and optimizer; used C++, STL, and MQL4.
- Developed an image-enhancement GPU shader for use in console and arcade emulators; used C++, OpenGL, and GLSL.
Software Engineer2007 - 2013Toshiba
- Wrote the majority of the UI for European TVs; used C++ and PEG.js.
- Maintained a 2D software rendering library that was used by all the TV models; used C++.
- Built a Full HD animated menu, using software rendering that ran at 60 frames per second. Before the project began, it was deemed impossible to run at a reasonable framerate at all; I used C++ and ASM/SIMD (Arm Neon).