CTO | Co-founder2018 - 2019Uniobi
Technologies: AWS Lambda, React, Material-UI, DynamoDB, AWS API Gateway, GitLab
- Co-founded the company.
- Selected the technologies.
- Designed the system and architected both back-end and front-end.
- Implemented a continuously running, fault-tolerant single-page web application.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019T2
Technologies: JavaFX, OSGI, Java, React, Material-UI, Redux
- Developed the software product line.
- Performed JVM tuning and analysis for optimal performance and detected memory leaks.
- Suggested and implemented a solution that both codebase size and number of software bundle decreased to one-third.
- Created multiple event buses along with an existing global event bus, resulting in the removal of thousands of recurring actions.
Team Lead | Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2018Tubitak
- Re-engineered a legacy public finance system in Turkey with open source technologies and developed a highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and large scale distributed web application.
- Spearheaded with a team of 8-9 the development of the payment, treasury microservices.
- Simplified the business processes and shaped the architecture direction for meeting longterm business goals.
- Created APIs and Integrated them several systems including the Central Bank of Turkey, treasury, and electronic signature infrastructure.
- Wore many hats including DevOps, product owner, and full-stack developer.
- Acted as a technical advisor for developers.
Software Engineer | Team Lead2011 - 2015Tubitak
Technologies: Java EE, Hibernate, Oracle WebLogic, Adobe Flex, Ranorex
- Worked on an integrated social assistant system that manages more than 30 million citizen and billions of aid.
- Implemented the planning, analysis, design, development, unit testing, integration testing and maintenance phases of the software lifecycle.
- Wrote an algorithm that solved a complex health insurance problem.
- Migrated tens of gigabytes of data while ensuring data sanity and zero data loss.
- Delivered three software modules (delivery, aid, health insurance) with a team of 4-5 members.