Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant2019 - PRESENTTechVista Systems Pvt
- Gathered client requirements, transformed them into technical tasks, and assigned them to team members. Oversaw and participated in the analysis, development, customization, deployment, and extension of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Led a team of five developers to deliver a large-scale implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for a bank project. Assigned technical tasks based on their level of expertise, reviewed their code and provided feedback.
- Digitized bank CASA (current and saving account) opening process using Emirates ID card integration in Dynamics 365 CRM for retail and corporate customers. Designed and developed a multi-level approval process according to business requirements.
- Customized a lead and opportunity management module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Designed and developed WCF services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration with the mobile app and other systems.
- Designed and developed SSRS reports based on business user requirements. Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira and the bank HPS system as a reporting tool.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Specialist2017 - 2018SAED International
- Customized a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM sales module for B2C and B2B to enhance the sales team experience in CRM. Designed and developed a multilevel approval process for B2C and B2B processes in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Led a team of four, including a designer, software engineers, and QA, to design and develop sales processes in mobile applications, B2C and B2B in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM by assigning tasks to all team members and reviewing their code.
- Designed and developed auto-assignment of leads to different departments according to configured criteria. Designed and developed a REST API to integrate mobile applications and create different types of sales orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Integrated SecuGen Fingerprints with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to help the labor management department track labor movement in a more effective and efficient way.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer2016 - 2017SCTH – Saudi Commission for Tourism & National Heritage
- Customized a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Service management module to keep track of customer requests and provide support. The call center agents receive customer calls and log complaints, inquiries, or suggestions.
- Customized Dynamics 365 CRM to send complaint numbers and their resolution date through SMS and email to the customer. Integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with SMS service Twilio (an SMS gateway) to send notifications to customers.
- Designed and developed a custom portal in ASP.NET for customers to log queries as complaints, inquiries, or suggestions. Integrated the ASP.NET portal with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to create cases in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Worked on a Microsoft portal and integrated it with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to create cases and upload files in SharePoint.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer2013 - 2016VeriPark Gulf
- Developed a customer 360 view that provides the insight of customer information in one form. Customer 360 view includes basic customer information, the last ten real-time transactions, and the customer's interaction history through different channels.
- Customized the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales module to help business users manage leads and opportunities more efficiently. Developed the auto-assignment of leads to different department users according to the configured criteria.
- Customized MS CRM Marketing modules to help businesses target new and existing customers for sales. Developed approval process on a campaign to take approvals from higher management before the campaign launch.
- Developed SSIS packages to import data from different systems to MS Dynamics CRM. This was a combination of SSIS packages and the KingswaySoft (SSIS integration toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM) tool used to import data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Convo
Technologies: iPhone SDK, iPhone Development, Objective-C
- Developed an iPhone and desktop version of the Convo application. The primary objective of this application was to provide internal corporate communication, sharing, and collaboration; while significantly reducing email overload.
- Designed and developed a collaboration experience that enables rich discussions of visual content such as images, files, and web pages. The application had multiple modules such as notes, task lists, images gallery, and a news feed similar to the one on Facebook.
- Designed and developed advertisement modules in Adobe Flex for the Convo desktop application.