Verified Expert in Engineering
Subversion (SVN), Git, IDEA IDE, WebStorm
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a real-time seismic tracking app using WebGL in its early days.
Lead Front-end Engineer
- Coded a HTML5 semantic, animation-heavy website.
- Built a single-page modular app that supports several checkout options using AngularJS.
- Contributed to the development of a corporate portal; working extensively on the front-end doing everything from slicing the initial PNG mockups to creating the HTML and CSS and writing the spark templates.
- Architected and developed, in a team, of a corporate portal using Angular 2.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked with big data.
- Worked extensively in creating interfaces and websites—from slicing the initial mockups to writing the HTML5 and CSS3.
- Contributed to the development of a custom back-office system for a popular video game fan site.
- Embedded the plugin in a custom WordPress website and wrote custom, animation-heavy WordPress short codes.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Led the front-end development team in creating an HTML5-based mobile app using Cordova, Ext JS, and Sencha Touch 2.
- Led a team of developers in creating AngularJS-based sweepstake app.
- Created a Cordova plugin for a custom (in-app) app launcher.
- Optimized an existing PHP app by extracting presentation logic and introducing layouts.
- Created the architecture and saw through the implementation of a WYSIWYG live editor for a Digibonus V2 application.
- Built custom Facebook integrations.
- Developed custom jQuery chart plugins.
Curriculum Management System
I developed this curriculum management solution as a SaaS (software-as-a-service) solution. Being a SaaS solution, this enabled other universities to quickly adapt and integrate other enterprise systems (e.g., student administration systems, reporting management systems, authentication solutions, and more).
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Less
Technologies: AngularJS, SCSS, .NET
Angular, AngularJS, Sencha Touch, Akka, Hadoop, Spark, Presto DB, JSF, Ionic 2, Ionic, Ext JS, PrimeFaces
jQuery, Vue, HTML5 Canvas
Gulp, Grunt, WebStorm, IDEA IDE, Git, Subversion (SVN), Webpack
Front-end, UI Development, Front-end Development, Cordova
Agile Software Development
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies - Belgrade, Serbia