Senior Python Back-end Developer2019 - PRESENTMSAC SOLUTIONS (via Toptal)
- Removed several bugs from an ongoing project.
- Improved the performance and response time.
- Improved the architecture.
- Added new functionality to an ongoing project.
- Created data comparison and self-aligning system to align the output depending on the data coming from the API.
Full-stack Engineer2018 - PRESENTCoalDev
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), AWS Kinesis, Amazon CloudFront CDN, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS EC2, GitLab, Bitbucket, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML), React, Python
- Designed the architecture for web and cloud problems.
- Wrote CI/CD pipelines for Bitbucket and GitLab.
- Worked with cloud technologies like EC2, S3, AWS Lambda, CloudFront, Kinesis, EBS and GCP serverless development.
- Managed the development team by assigning daily and weekly tasks.
- Performed code reviews and managed the version control system.
Technical Team Lead2018 - 2019Datics
Technologies: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Python
- Scrapped data from more than 54 million links for 3 million big-commerce stores and trained a time series model to predict the reasons behind their success.
- Created a platform to manage social media pages like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at one platform and rank comments on the basis of your interests and also classify them on the basis of importance and semantics.
- Created a social media platform for restaurants to rank them on the basis of similar peoples interests and recommendations. This app also provides the functionality to filter fake and real reviews.
- Created an automation app, Ideeza, that creates a complete electronic circuit, the component placement, routing, code, and an Android app to control and its cover by just using text description of the component.
- Developed Renovai, an interior automation app that designs the interior of a room by following the rules of interior design.
Senior Back-end Developer2016 - 2018KUBAhub
Technologies: WordPress, REST API, Flask, Django, C#, Java EE, Python
- Developed an eCommerce platform where people can upload their picture and try items like lipstick, sunglasses, hair color, and hats.
- Created a product importer that imports products from sites like Amazon and AliExpress into any Wordpress site or any other site with some minor adjustments.