Front-end Engineer2020 - PRESENTToptal Projects
- Collaborated closely with the team to define the technical approach, user stories, and estimations to build a user-facing application.
- Owned front-end applications and built it from the ground up with React, Redux, NextJS, and TypeScript.
- Owned a Discord bot application and built it from the ground up with Node.js, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Assisted in the establishment of CI/CD on GitHub workflow as well as deployment scripts with Docker to S3.
- Utilized best practices on both applications by covering them with unit tests, linter, prettier, and type definitions.
- Utilized good semantic HTML structure and complies to best practices to improve SEO.
- Participated in code peer reviews daily, adapting to different sets of codebases and languages.
- Engineered SSR from the ground up on an existing front-end application (React, Redux and TypeScript), and migrating to NextJS application.
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2020WalletHub
- Automated the evaluation of CVE vulnerabilities and applied security patches to the Open Web Application Security Project Zed Attack Proxy (OWASP ZAP) project.
- Developed a set of automated security scanners of the most critical web application security breaches based on OWASP.
- Researched and analyzed known hacker methodology, system exploits, and vulnerabilities based on or escalated from reports submitted through Bugcrowd and HackerOne.
- Initiated and implemented sanity, regression, and acceptance unit tests with Mocha.
- Contributed heavily to both refactors and implemented new features on our main application.
- Wrote scripts in Bash and PHP, that aided the team to be able to develop faster and automate tasks.
- Applied SEO best practices and automate processes for sitemap generation, and implemented AMP mobile-optimized contents for existing pages.
Front-end Engineer2017 - 2019Awe
- Collaborated with a small team to create a 3D web application based on client needs.
- Owned the core component of the project. Delivered 3D rendering capabilities in the main framework.
- Learned matrices, trigonometry, geometry, and linear algebra to engineer the core component.
- Tuned cross-browsers for bugs, updates, capabilities policies, and for recent features that were related to WebGL, VR, AR, or XR.
- Developed and shipped robust and highly interactive plugins for components using Three.js.
- Conducted bench-marking for browser’s scripting, rendering, painting performance, and isolated memory leaks in the core components.
Front-end Engineer2016 - 2017Dominopos
- Wrote modern, performant, and robust code for a diverse array of internal projects.
- Contributed to open-source projects and supported company product development.
- Reviewed codes and conducted team discussion to solve possible fragile or outdated solutions.
- Designed and implemented unit testing for existing projects from the ground up. To achieve this, I collaborated with the quality assurance team to find the best, self-adaptive tools to support the entire product's life-cycle.
- Won the second cup of the company's annual code camp event to build the first five web pages from scratch in a modern style by utilizing Angular, SCSS, Node.js, and MySQL.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Logistics of Consulting Asia
- Collaborated with designers and the management team to develop, document, and manage the logistics workflow.
- Proposed and implemented scalable solutions for deprecated codes that were optimizable to improve performance.
- Built and monitored clients’ custom reports and determined the necessary enhancements.
- Architected and implemented the back-end features. Ensured it was covered in both unit and functional tests.
Full-stack Engineer2012 - 2015PowerGEN
- Collaborated with managers and interfaced with clients weekly, providing technological expertise and knowledge.
- Developed and maintained multiple projects for a diverse set of clients.
- Provided on-site support for live applications and performed root cause analysis of production impacting issues.
- Architected and built a large-scale Windows desktop application for facial recognition and fingerprint identification using .NET4, DigitalPersona, and the Neurotech API.
Tech Support2010 - 2011Digicall
- Maintained and actively monitored live VOIP traffic.
- Operated MERA VoIP Transit Softswitch hardware. Responsible for replacing GSM cards.
- Researched the best GSM rate deals to benefit company traffic to and from Australia.