Verified Expert in Engineering
Valeriy is a principal developer and architect with over 14 years of experience. He has spent more than seven years focused on professional web development. His broad experience in various fields, such as web development, management, sales, marketing, and eCommerce, gives him a unique perspective on how to solve problems. Passionate about his field, Val is constantly improving his skills and adopting cutting-edge technologies.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Terminal, Git, MacOS, Linux, Full-stack
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a service mesh to streamline the local development experience, resulting in better team productivity.
Chief Technology Officer
- Assembled, led, and mentored a remote team of four to seven developers.
- Designed and developed a platform solution with a proven stack of technologies and sophisticated tools for developer experience.
- Developed a proof-of-concept web application and launched it as a minimum viable product (MVP).
Consultant and Architect
- Contributed to many small React web apps. Provided tailored boilerplates and sophisticated component systems for most of them.
- Worked on architecture for several medium-sized web apps. Planned and implemented best practice architectural solutions regarding scalability, maintainability, security, cost-efficiency, etc.
- Led a few teams through a modernization process, including incremental adoption of React and TypeScript.
- Created an MVP for a few projects. Assembled and educated teams to continue the development process.
- Anticipated future offers and developed tools and solutions to be applied in projects.
Team Lead and Architect
- Led incremental modernization of a technology stack.
- Established an onboarding process and assembled a team.
- Developed a set of sophisticated scripts to automate tasks throughout the project and improve the developer experience.
Founder and CEO
- Automated a screening stage of a recruitment process by eliminating the need to review a majority of candidates using a set of interactive tools.
- Developed tailored business simulations and serious games for a number of clients.
- Created a set of boilerplates to scaffold client-requested solutions in a matter of hours.
Business Development Director
- Led a business development team to grow from four corporate clients to more than ten in a year.
- Managed a process of negotiating, onboarding, and developing custom solutions for the most important clients.
- Developed three solutions adopted by a business and included in a services pool.
- Developed a dynamic analytical tool to generate and visualize reports on distribution coverage with Microsoft Excel.
- Developed a sales fraud detection tool with Microsoft Excel.
- Participated in creating a local market eCommerce department.
- Led integration of a PIM SaaS solution with an internal master data management (MDM) system.
- Participated in landing a global concept and localization for the launch of nine stock-keeping units (SKUs) for the brand Axe (Lynx).
- Used social platform APIs to develop target lists for context advertisements that increased engagement rates up to three times.
- Volunteered to organize an event for more than 600 students as a part of an employer brand strategy.
- Prepared a massive dataset for distribution coverage potential for a big data project with 30 days deadline within three days.
- Took a leading role in a sales team assessment project for three countries with over 1,500 employees.
- Delivered three-month term project target results in two months.
- Received a recommendation letter for a management trainee program first of all interns.
- Learned web development on my own while studying at a university.
- Participated in projects with higher skill requirements to develop proficiency.
- Delivered results under high pressure and with vague requirements.
- Developed and supported multiple client projects simultaneously.
The HUB | Developer Experience and Automation
• Predetermined sets of resources that can be launched with one command
• Graph-based module dependencies
• Every resource on request
• Release resources on code change
• Automatic recovery on a fatal failure
• Asynchronous execution
• Close to production environments to eliminate discrepancies
PostgreSQL Migration Scripts
Transactional SMTP Service
• SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and TLS protocols
• Multiple domains
• Message broker
• Email verification and DNS record resolver
• IP reputation improvements
Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Redux
React, REST APIs, React Router, Node.js, Vue
REST, Scalable Application, Requirements Analysis, Microservices, Agile
Web Development, Architecture, APIs, Back-end, Back-end Development, Single-page Applications (SPA), Software Design, Scalable Architecture, Front-end, Full-stack, Leadership, Software Architecture, API Integration, Technical Leadership, Negotiation, Sales, B2C Marketing, Team Leadership, Human Resources (HR), Excel 365, ESLint, Monorepos, Webpack 5, SMTP, Airtable, Streaming, Video Streaming, Storybook
Webpack, Git, Jira
Docker, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Specialist Degree (Equivalent to Master's Degree) in Project Management
Moscow City Pedagogical University - Moscow, Russia