- Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2014Syzzle Inc
- Developed a scalable REST service using WebAPI stack.
- Designed and implemented a continuous delivery pipeline based on BeansTalk and CloudFormation.
- Designed and implemented a scalable social graph subsystem.
- Introduced TDD and Machine.Specifications test automation to the team.
- Designed and implemented a back office admin system using ASP.NET MVC5 and Bootstrap.
- Software Architect2012 - 2013KEV Group
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, KnockoutJS, MS SQL 2008
- Developed a secure REST API for online purchases based on ServiceStack.
- Designed and implemented a continuous delivery pipeline based on TeamCity and Octopus.
- Designed and implemented a domain specific language and execution engine for managing entity workflows.
- Designed and implemented an integration process for multiple student information systems.
- Introduced TDD, ApprovalTests, and Selenium test automation to the team.
- Software Engineer2010 - 2011A.K.A. New Media
Technologies: C#, WebForms, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008
- Implemented a DSL similar to a Hibernate implementation of a specification pattern, bringing a LINQ-like experience to custom ORM.
- Created a reusable widget system for an in-house CMS.
- Developed a number of in-house productivity tools for managing content.
- Optimized application performance to handle an increased load.
- Implemented a number of features for a product.
- Lead Software Engineer2008 - 2010EPAM Systems
Technologies: C#, WebForms, WCF, Entity Framework, MongoDB
- Built a custom ORM that completely replaced EF and increased performance by two-fold.
- Presented a number of web-casts and presentations to communicate design solutions to the customer.
- Designed a scalable MongoDB solution for tracking user events.
- Implemented full text search support on top of MongoDB indexes and Lucene Stemmer.