Senior Angular Developer2018 - PRESENTMorgan Stanley
Technologies: Ramda, NPM, Node.js, TypeScript, Angular
- Built a rich SPA using Angular.
- Gathered functional requirements.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Reviewed code and wrote unit tests.
Senior Node.js Developer (AWS)2017 - 2018Newforma
Technologies: JanusGraph, Titan Graph, GraphDB, Docker, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda, Node.js
- Developed architectures on top of AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation, and AWS S3.
- Worked on a distributed team that operated under an Agile methodology.
Senior Node.js Developer2017 - 2017Thazen (via Toptal)
- Built a REST API using a serverless framework.
- Collaborated with other developers in an Agile environment, using Scrum methodology.
Senior .NET/AngularJS Consultant2016 - 2017R3D Consulting
- Contributed to the development of a complex SPA .NET/Azure application meant to handle logistics for secured money transportation.
- Built a .NET SPA/Azure application.
- Followed SOLID principles for designing and writing code to implement user stories.
- Programmed RESTful services in C# for the back-end.
- Wrote front-end code in AngularJS.
- Created unit tests.
- Used mocks in unit tests.
- Optimized SQL performance.
- Participated in daily Scrums and meetings.
- Supported team members.
- Maintained code-base to be bug-free.
- Integrated new code into the existing solution.
Senior Software Developer (Node.js)2015 - 2016X2O Media
Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, GitHub, Subversion (SVN), RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Socket.IO, WebSockets, Gulp.js, Node.js
- Developed and maintained a platform for real-time communication based on Node.js and Socket.IO.
- Designed and wrote Node.js modules.
- Built an Express.js + Socket.IO web server.
- Programmed Node.js workers communicating via RabbitMQ.
- Refactored code.
- Made unit tests and performance tests.
- Scaled out the system.
- Provisioned and deployed VM in Azure.
- Upgraded NPM libraries and kept the code up to date.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Documented the code using JSDoc.
- Supported the operational team.
- Provided TeamCity administration.
- Integrated code quality tools into the continuous integration environment.
- Resolved incidents.
Senior Software Developer2014 - 2015TEKsystems
Technologies: Git, Heroku, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Kibana, REST API, NancyFx, .NET, Node.js, TFS
- Worked on the platform framework team in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as ExactTarget).
- Developed highly scalable and robust API platform components and frameworks, as well as cloud services.
- Drove internal adoption of new frameworks and services, as well as supported and maintained new and existing components and frameworks.
- Developed cloud software services, gaining an understanding of designing for scalability, performance, and reliability/high-availability.
- Implemented caching & performance optimization (Memcached, Elasticsearch).
- Integrated with social platforms and protocols, including Facebook and Twitter.
Senior Software .NET Developer2013 - 2014TEKsystems
Technologies: Framework for Integrated Tests (FIT), DotTrace, Moq, NUnit, MSBuild, TeamCity, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2005, TFS, ReSharper, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), C#, .NET, Visual Studio 2010
- Helped design and implement a scheduling system for an oil movement company. The applications were designed to schedule oil movements and cover all related logistics. Different kinds of reports were implemented.
- Worked with layered architecture and multiple DB schemas.
- Supported and wrote FIT tests for integration testing.
- Followed Agile principles for managing a project: daily stand-ups, sprints planning, and review.
- Worked in a distributed team.
Lead Software .NET Developer and Architect2005 - 2013Web Merchants, Inc.
- Managed an IT department of eight .NET developers, two HTML/CSS developers, two QA engineers, two system administrators, and one DBA. The team was distributed across two countries.
- Coordinated projects with other departments.
- Developed IT strategies.
- Architected sub-systems and the communication pathways between them.
- Deployed software to the production environment.
- Documented architecture and processes in the corporate Wiki knowledge base.
- Reviewed developers’ code.
- Designed and supported components for eCommerce sites with more than 50,000 visitors/day http://www.edenfantasys.com.
- Helped integrate a classifieds page http://classifieds.edenfantasys.com.
- Developed API web services for mobile apps.
- Applied code refactoring.
- Set up and administered a continuous integration system based on CruiseControl.NET, including nightly builds with unit tests run and delivery to the test servers. Switched to TeamCity for database scripts, versioning, and updating the system.
- Optimized the website’s performance and planned for the web farm scaling: caching, using CDN, styles and scripts bundling, and minification.
- Created and modified the database stored procedures, views, and functions.
Software Engineer2001 - 2005Moldavian Railways
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, InterBase, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, Paradox, Object Pascal, SQL
- Designed and developed client-server data-driven applications and informational systems.
- Developed custom components.
- Designed and administrated databases.
- Created data pumping programs to get data from the mainframe using a special query language and saved it to the PC.
- Developed data converters for parsing structured text files.
- Generated reports to Excel automatically using COM automation.