Oracle Developer2018 - 2019AT&T
Technologies: Tableau, Autosys, Unix, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle
- Worked on migration projects and investigated production issues.
- Collaborated with the business team which included gathering business requirements and developing a rules engine.
- Created testing strategies to ensure the quality of the application and reviewed test cases to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Contributed to the identification of poor performance areas and worked on process improvement.
- Mentored the offshore team and encouraged teamwork.
- Helped in the creation of charts/reports using Tableau to aid the business team.
Trading Platform Maintenance2018 - 2019Conspecta Capital (via Toptal)
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Macros
- Debugged the macro code and fixed the broken links which helped the application to run again in production.
- Proposed and added new functionalities to improve the application.
- Removed processes that were not used anymore resulting in a 2x improvement in run time.
IT Analyst2011 - 2013Citi Bank via Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Excel VBA, Autosys, Unix, Oracle
- Led the applications team, CITI Client First, in developing a collections application for CITI Bank.
- Supported the back end of the CITI Client First application of CITI Bank.
- Automated the conversion of file templates using Excel VBA, which were previously converted manually.
Oracle Developer2008 - 2011Bank of America via Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Autosys, Unix, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle
- Created the back end of an anti-money laundering application.
- Migrated ETL data from various applications to the AML application at Bank of America.
- Proposed process improvements that reduced the run time from two hours to ten minutes.
- Automated and improved the process of running test scripts from Excel directly in Oracle for Merrill Lynch.