Freelance Developer2016 - PRESENTD&L Serviss (via Toptal, Multiple Engagements)
Technologies: Node.js, Angular, Express.js, Passport.js, Chart.js, D3.js, GraphQL, Cassandra, Ionic, Google Maps
- Developed the front-end of a project using Angular and extensive use of a Chart.js library (to create a different type of data visualization) and OAuth 2 for platform authorization. The main requirements of the project were to create an admin panel with the possibility of performing all CRUD operations.
- Created a custom CMS so that end users could use the CMS to create a website just by writing JSON objects. Angular was used to build the project. Angular Material Design was used to build the UI part of the app. GraphQL was used extensively within the project.
- Worked as a full-stack developer to create an IoT system that allows one to plot, view, control, and configure different types of IoT devices. The back-end stack of the project was Node.js and Cassandra was used for the database. The front-end was built using Angular. This project included extensive use of Google Maps for plotting and displaying different devices on the map. Additionally, Chart.js was used for dynamically creating charts and visualizing the data for the devices. Finally, a custom floorplan library was developed specifically for the project. Mobile applications (for iOS and Android) were also created using the Ionic framework, that reflects the web application functionality. Socket.IO was used to communicate between all of the systems.
- Created a custom web application, for organizing auctions. The platform was built using Angular and included extensive use of Chart.js and complex mathematical operations for the calculations. Multiple extensions were created for Chart.js for the project needs, one of which allows users to drag and drop points on the plot and to add and edit existing points. Along with Chart.js library, also D3.js library was used to create complex charts for data visualizations.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017N-Fuse GmbH
- Constructed a custom REST API using the .NET Core for the back-end part.
- Implemented authorization using OAuth 2 framework in Angular 2 and .NET Core.
- Developed a front-end single-page application (SPA) using Angular 2.
- Created a fully responsive design using HTML5 and CSS3 based on a VCL library.
- Developed ng-vcl library components.
Software Developer2013 - 2016A Leading Global Professional Services Company
- Developed a custom SAP using ABAP (reports, function modules, BAPIs, BADIs, and OData services).
- Worked on custom SAP development using ABAP Web Dynpro.
- Constructed a standard SAP application for S/4Hana using the SAPUI5 framework (Fiori application development and Fiori launchpad tile development).
- Built a standard SAP application OData service creation using ABAP and CDS.
- Wrote different type of tests for projects using OPA5 and QUnit.
- Aided in SAP XI/PI development for transferring IDOCs between different systems.
- Reviewed other team member code for security, performance, and general code issues.
- Created a SAPUI5 application based on an XSJS service that is completely dynamic (had a dynamically made chart tab and a dynamically made data tab with a table). This application could be used for viewing and comparing different types of data.
Web Developer2012 - 2013D&L Serviss
- Created a website for the company using the PHP framework CodeIgniter.
- Built a custom invoice generation system that allows the company to generate multi-currency invoices from selected products and their quantity amounts for different clients.
- Developed a custom template: PSD to HTML which was used as the company's website template.
- Created an online shop for selling products using the PHP framework CodeIgniter.
- Integrated payment methods in the system: PayPal and SMS.
- Created a custom CMS using the CodeIgniter framework.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Orange-Themes
- Supported users who were using WordPress as their CMS with premium WordPress themes.