QA Lead2016 - 2017Farmeron
Technologies: TestRail, Appium, Selenium Page Object Model (POM), Ruby, Cucumber, Jenkins, JMeter, JIRA
- Designed, developed, and implemented an end-to-end test harness for a web application, mobile applications, and third-party integrations.
- Researched and executed the integration of the latest testing technologies and methodologies in the QA process.
- Designed and executed composite test suites for the UI, integrations, and database (ETL) testing.
- Ensured that the test code was easily readable, maintainable, and reusable by designing and developing the Selenium Page Object Model (POM) implementation.
- Defined the quality standards and metrics for projects in development. Ensured that all the development tasks and processes met the quality criteria.
- Led the QA team and was responsible for the quality of the IT enterprise solutions for dairy farms.
- Conducted meetings, gave reports, and actively participated in the QA hiring processes.
Software Tester2014 - 2017Farmeron
Technologies: .NET/C#, Selenium, MS SQL
- Designed, specified, and accomplished extensive and automated test suites and test scenarios using C#/Selenium.
- Defined and executed web performance tests for a load-balancing web application.
- Supported the development activities with white-box testing based on the analysis of the internal structure and system components.
- Recognized and fixed all important issues and commanded the bug/defect identification and resolution. Made sure that all involved parties were aware of the QA status.
- Performed high-level exploratory test runs and used the gathered information to build and improve test cases.
- Wrote technical specifications, created wireframes, and designed the mockups for application features.
IT Manager2012 - 2014IAESTE
Technologies: FitNesse, Java, Redmine, Wiki
- Defined the specifications and mockups for the intranet application used by hundreds of people around the world every day.
- Designed the test flows and test suits for the manual and automated testing using FitNesse.
- Performed system testing and managed the acceptance testing for the entire platform.
- Managed the development team and its activities.
- Implemented and maintained the organization's wiki.