Verified Expert in Engineering
Quality Assurance Developer
Vanja is a software testing engineer who's very experienced in functional and regression testing using C#/Selenium and Ruby/Watir. Having worked on several enterprise applications, he enjoys stepping into challenging environments and tackling defects. He communicates remarkably well and has worked with and managed teams of varying sizes.
Git, Watir WebDriver, Cucumber, RubyMine, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is an automated test harness for the end-to-end testing of an enterprise application.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an end-to-end test harness for a web application, mobile applications, and third-party integrations.
- Researched and executed the integration of the latest testing technologies and methodologies in the QA process.
- Designed and executed composite test suites for the UI, integrations, and database (ETL) testing.
- Ensured that the test code was easily readable, maintainable, and reusable by designing and developing the Selenium Page Object Model (POM) implementation.
- Defined the quality standards and metrics for projects in development. Ensured that all the development tasks and processes met the quality criteria.
- Led the QA team and was responsible for the quality of the IT enterprise solutions for dairy farms.
- Conducted meetings, gave reports, and actively participated in the QA hiring processes.
- Designed, specified, and accomplished extensive and automated test suites and test scenarios using C#/Selenium.
- Defined and executed web performance tests for a load-balancing web application.
- Supported the development activities with white-box testing based on the analysis of the internal structure and system components.
- Recognized and fixed all important issues and commanded the bug/defect identification and resolution. Made sure that all involved parties were aware of the QA status.
- Performed high-level exploratory test runs and used the gathered information to build and improve test cases.
- Wrote technical specifications, created wireframes, and designed the mockups for application features.
- Defined the specifications and mockups for the intranet application used by hundreds of people around the world every day.
- Designed the test flows and test suits for the manual and automated testing using FitNesse.
- Performed system testing and managed the acceptance testing for the entire platform.
- Managed the development team and its activities.
- Implemented and maintained the organization's wiki.
IntraWeb Exchange Platform
TestCafe, Selenium, TestNG, .NET, Appium
Ruby Page Object, Watir WebDriver
Jira, Cucumber, TestRail, Microsoft Visual Studio, RubyMine, Jenkins, Apache JMeter, FitNesse, Redmine, Git
Functional Testing, E2E Testing, Testing, REST
Quality Assurance (QA), QA Test Plan Management, QA Leadership, Selenium Page Object, Test Cases, QA Automation, Wikis, Mobile Device QA Automation, Performance Testing, UX Testing
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL