WhiteCity Code SRL
2017 - PRESENT
- Created a receipt reading application in Haskell and Swift. Computer vision prototype in Python with OpenCV.
- Supported a Clojure chat application.
- Experimented with Raspberry Pi and PiNoir.
- Developed a travel feed aggregation app in Clojure.
- Managed a Clojure team.
Technologies: Clojure, Haskell, Elm, ClojureScript, Computer Vision
Owner and Freelance Developer
PFA Rosian Vasile Adrian "Web Solutions"
2009 - 2017
- Developed eCommerce plugins for clients such as A1m and Euro Payment group, major payment processors in Europe.
- Contributed to the development of Affiliate X, a unique niche market tool for affiliate sales. The task requires working with parsing high volume data feeds and optimizing database queries for high availability.
- Developed data acquisition software from a Zigbee-based mesh network as part of a research paper.
- Managed and developed a merchant acquisition platform, checkoutportal.com.
- Developed ChatPiper.com and the connected chat applications. Clojure and Clojurescript with React wrapped in cljs-om. Clients in Swift and Java for mobile, Electron and NodeWebkit for desktop. Started a larger scale app in Erlang with Cowboy,.
- Developed a system for private jet inventory and booking.
- Developed a system for radiology investigation results.
- Developed an internal invoicing system.
- Developed a Java application for notification dispatch for the Romanian Government as part of a volunteer team.
- Developed a file based blog in Go with Martini.
- Developed Joomla GNU/GPL components such as JjAntispam or JingleSubscriptions.
- Developed extensions for OpenCart for a multilingual food supplement website.
- Graduated Andrew Ng's course on machine learning at Coursera.
- Doubled the business income of the PFA each year.
2008 - 2008
- Developed small business websites in Sibiu.
- Trained other developers in PHP/HTML/CSS/JS.
- Worked with CodeIgniter on various web applications.
- Developed eCommerce workflows with Joomla/Virtuemart.
- Managed a team of two junior developers.