Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, React, Neo4j, Redis
- Built a tool for the semantic analysis of mainframe projects written in COBOL and PL/I.
- Developed a set of algorithms for building dependencies structure in the graph database.
- Executed shallow and in-depth analysis of the collected data.
- Built a REST API to feed the GUI with the collected and generated data.
- Created a GUI with React for a better user experience.
Developer (Contractor)2018 - 2019Freelance Work
- Built an evaluation service for a US university where students could give anonymous feedback regarding the courses they have attended.
- Created a streaming data transformation system within very tight space/time constraints using Python 3, Asyncio, and NumPy.
- Fixed bugs and created some features for a non-banking financial system using Django and React.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Opportunity Network
Technologies: Django, React
- Created a complex front-end application from scratch using React. The challenging part was building a form generator, which was able to manage the construction of complex dynamic forms following the REST principles.
- Contributed to API development using Python. A zero-bug tolerance policy was considered a must and security was even more important.
- Created tools for the data science team to gather and process information. Not only the programming but also took part in the UI/UX specification.
- Built a testing framework using Python and Selenium; it was a system running Selenium tests, taking screenshots of bugs, and sending alerts when tests fall.
- Developed both the front-end and back-end parts of an encrypted live-chat system.
Project Manager2013 - 2016CPCS
- Guided about 30 projects from the idea to going live.
- Helped develop some of the projects when needed to meet tight deadlines.
- Worked with all branches of production: front-end, back-end, designers, QA, potential users, and data scientists.
- Developed a system for clients accountancy using Python.