Partner2015 - PRESENTPINKDROIDS
Technologies: Python, Django, React, PostgreSQL
- Led the development of a financial application for a large insurance company in the US. The product is in production and currently in its third phase of development.
- Worked as a full-stack developer (mostly Django and React) for a San Francisco startup for three years.
- Led the development of two React Native apps for a European client.
- Subcontracted for a New York-based software agency on a large municipal project. My company provided staff augmentation and I was the lead developer on that project on our side.
Freelance Developer2011 - 2016Protobit Info
Technologies: Python, Java, C#
- Created a distributed system for scheduling and running multimedia content on remote computers, with functionality to manage and monitor said computers.
- Created and maintained a system for dunning and distraint management.
- Created and maintained a web shop for selling pharmaceutical products online.
- Developed a desktop application to collecting isometric measurements and converting them to work orders for the construction of isolation materials.
- Created an ORM connector for Informix database of DevExpress software.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014The Onion (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, DFP, DFA, Netsuite
- Built a web-based application for creating and monitoring ad campaigns at The Onion.
- Integrated with third-party systems used in a client's organization (DFP, DFA, Netsuite, MediaMind).
- Used Python/Django on the back-end and Bootstrap and Backbone.js for the front-end.
- Deployed on a Linode server using Fabric.
Senior Software Developer2009 - 2011SedamIT
- Developed a CRM system for the second largest telecom in Croatia.
- Developed a CRM system for the largest retail chain in Croatia.
- Implemented live integration between CRM and various third-party systems for client companies.
- Worked on implementation of several complicated user activation processes for a telecom. These processes included integration with internal billing, nationwide regulatory agencies, ULL owners, and various other third-party systems.
- Worked closely with customers to refine requirements, prioritize tasks, and manage deadlines.
Software Developer2006 - 2009OptimIT
Technologies: Java, Python
- Created a tool for the two-way creation and synchronization of abstract business process models from Aris or Visio with BPM instances in Documentum.
- Developed a system that implements the Prince2 project management process in a large organization.
- Worked on an e-recruitment system for a large international organization with strictly defined hiring procedures.
- Created an application for generating and updating the documentation of a large Oracle database.
- Worked closely with customers to refine requirements and manage deadlines.