- FreelancerProtobit Info2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, Java, C#
- Run my own, independent software shop after many years as an employee elsewhere.
- Created a distributed system for scheduling and running multimedia content on remote computers, with functionality to manage and monitor said computers.
- Created and maintained a system for dunning and distraint management.
- Created and maintained a web shop for selling pharmaceutical products online.
- Developed a desktop application to collecting isometric measurements and converting them to work orders for the construction of isolation materials.
- Created an ORM connector for Informix database of DevExpress software.
- Full stack developerThe Onion (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, DFP, DFA, Netsuite
- Built a web based application for creating and monitoring ad campaigns at The Onion.
- Integrated with third party systems used in client's organization (DFP, DFA, Netsuite, MediaMind).
- Used Python / Django on the backend, and Bootstrap and Backbone.js for the frontend.
- Deployed on a Linode server using Fabric.
- Senior Software DeveloperSedamIT2009 - 2011
- Developed a CRM system for the second largest telecom in Croatia.
- Developed a CRM system for the largest retail chain in Croatia.
- Implemented live integration between CRM and various third-party systems for client companies.
- Worked on implementation of several complicated user activation processes for a telecom. These processes included integration with internal billing, nationwide regulatory agencies, ULL owners, and various other third-party systems.
- Worked closely with customers to refine requirements, prioritize tasks, and manage deadlines.
- Software DeveloperOptimIT2006 - 2009
Technologies: Java, Python
- Created a tool for the two-way creation and synchronization of abstract business process models from Aris or Visio with BPM instances in Documentum.
- Developed a system that implements the Prince2 project management process in a large organization.
- Worked on an e-recruitment system for a large international organization with strictly defined hiring procedures.
- Created an application for generating and updating the documentation of a large Oracle database.
- Worked closely with customers to refine requirements and manage deadlines.