Managing Principal2019 - PRESENTPetite Consulting LLC
Technologies: Data Analytics, Snowflake, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica ETL, AWS S3, Azure Data Lake
- Managed a delivery team involved in transformation and modernizing the platform for CDO of a Big Four advisory firm. Moved away from legacy and in-house applications to the modern MDM and Azure Data Lake platform.
- Served as the architect advisor collaborating with AWS architects to draw a roadmap to help a fintech client migrate their 2,500 Microsoft SQL Server databases from in-house to an AWS platform.
- Assisted in documenting and planning the transformation to a hybrid model as a data architect for an as-is assessment study for a workers compensation insurance firm.
- Served as an architect advisor to the public health informatics team within a state agency in streamlining their infectious disease data integration platform (IDDI) that interacts with a local testing agency across the state and reports to the Governor’s office, CDC.
- Developed the roadmap for the enterprise information management (EIM) transformation that the college decided to embark on as part of the modernization of their information systems and their organizational transformation of the IT.
- Took responsibility for monitoring the existing financial systems, including the new fare collection system; contributed to the modernization of the revenue of the fare systems and financial applications as the business owner, department lead, and SMEs.
Director (Data Analytics and AI)2018 - 2019Wipro
Technologies: Snowflake, Collibra, AWS, Azure
- Proposed solutions to accelerators after understanding the client's problems and business challenges as a partner of choice; presented the right approach with various accelerators available and aligned with the right product vendors.
- Architected a solution on cloud data warehouses, enabling the client to close deals up to $68 million across accounts in mainly new transformation projects.
- Got Snowflake into four major accounts for consolidation and transformation of the enterprise BI to the cloud while working with vendor teams.
- Migrated from Azure SQL Server to Snowflake on the Azure platform, Talend for ELT, and Tableau for reporting for a tech client.
Senior Manager2011 - 2018Accenture
Technologies: Data Analytics, AWS, AWS S3, Snowflake, Tableau, Qlik Sense, QlikView, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Data Quality
- Built the company up to 300+ members with a revenue of $190 million a year, showing more than 100% growth.
- Consolidated and centralized a bank's BI to a data warehouse on the cloud using AWS, Snowflake, Matillion for ELT and Tableau, and QlikView for reporting.
- Managed a large wholesale profitability program to improve a bank's wholesale's ability to respond to risk management (including regulatory) requirements, serve customers, and grow revenue.
- Architected a solution for revamping a financial and analytics transformation, replacing its existing financial system in the Americas. This was an opportunity to relook at other applications that integrate into and out of the financial systems.
- Designed a solution in a data visualization application for helping the wealth management advisors for large global investment management (capital markets) better manage HNI clients' portfolios on their managed accounts.
- Architected the assessment of the enterprise systems and account of charts for one of the major banks on the West Coast; presented the current issues, lack of governance, and a roadmap; executed the redesign of enterprise financial systems, including the new COA.
- Led an assessment team to evaluate existing legacy applications at a medium-to-large-scale P&C insurance company in the Northeast; drew as-is and to-be process maps and charted down requirements into three sections: Mandatory, Required, Nice To Have.
Solutions Director and Program Management2010 - 2011HCL Technologies
Technologies: Financial Data
- Assisted with presales activities and solution design for clients' business needs.
- Assisted in winning a large deal with a sports B2C retailer for integrating their accounts payable systems to third-party vendors.
- Presented an improvement plan in streamlining the financial systems for a Capital Market firm in New York and New Jersey.