Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020BCG - GAMMA X
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, AWS, Bash Script, Styled Components, Go, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, TypeScript, GraphQL, MongoDB, React, Node.js
- Worked on a platform that enables data scientists and ML engineers to build, train and deploy ML models at scale.
- Migrated a code executor written in and able to parse Python 2 code to work with Python 3.
- Contributed to an extremely sophisticated and highly scalable cloud-agnostic infrastructure.
- Worked on a fully-tested React app with 1000+ components.
- Contributed to a highly-scalable and very well tested GraphQL API.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Revive
Technologies: CSS, MongoDB, TypeScript, Styled Components, React, Node.js
- Worked on an automated chatbot platform that delivers newsletter experience in an innovative way.
- Created a lot of stunning CSS animations to maximize the chatbot experience.
- Maintained and improved a state-of-art TypeScript codebase.
- Worked on a super solid and very well tested real-time Node.js API.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2018Combined
- Architected and developed the MVP for an AI-based knowledge management system (Panto.AI) that structures a company's knowledge and makes it accessible on multiple platforms.
- Built the back-end with Node.js, Koa, PostgreSQL, and TypeScript.
- Developed the front-end with React and Redux.
- Used Socket.IO to make the updates in the system real-time.
- Implemented Dialogflow as an NLP service to understand the utterances from the user and return the proper results.
- Helped in developing custom machine learning (ML) models for best answer recommendations.
Lead Software Engineer2017 - 2018GoSeemba
- Pivoted a product and focused only on building a mobile app for creating businesses online presence (website, Facebook page, Google My Business) through a mobile application.
- Built the main mobile application with React Native, allowing users to use to use it both on iOS and Android.
- Created the user's online presence which resulted in a highly performant, optimized for emerging countries, offline-compatible progressive React-based web app (PWA).
- Built the REST API with Node.js, PostgreSQL, and CouchDB.
- Developed a subscription-based payment system with Braintree.
- Built a cross-platform SDK for a shared common functionality and components between React and React Native.
- Led a team of five people, helping them find the best solutions, achieve their best potential, and kept them motivated.
Lead Software Engineer2015 - 2017Snapp Builder
- Built a hybrid mobile application which enables the users to add content and build their own mobile application without any technical knowledge required.
- Developed the front-end with Ionic and Angular.
- Built the back-end with Node.js, Koa, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Helped in developing an automated queue for building native mobile applications with Ionic CLI, Redis, Google PubSub, and a bunch of Shell scripts.
- Used a lot of different technologies like Google Maps, Facebook SDK and Twitter SDK to connect all of the user data with as many third-party providers as possible.
- Created a custom subscription-based payment system with Braintree.
- Managed all the product releases.
- Led a team of five, helping them achieve their best while remaining motivated and confident.
- Developed a product for helping companies in the shipping industry sign their contracts with ease and in real time.
- Built the front-end in Ext JS with a focus on component reusability.
- Constructed the back-end with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Integrated and customized a TinyMCE WSIWYG editor.
- Implemented Socket.IO to make the contract editor available in real time from both parties.