Technical Lead2018 - 2020Pasbridge Ltd.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Alibaba Cloud, Google Cloud API, AWS, Azure, Angular, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Agile Software Development, SQL Server 2014, MongoDB, REST, Microservices, .NET
- Worked on several projects with a team of developers for different international customers creating web apps, mobile apps, back-end architectures, microservices, and more.
- Defined standards and tools to use in projects, led and mentored developers into using those tools, and monitor proper usage.
- Focused on security and performance on the back end using OAuth and Identity Server in several of those projects.
Software Architect2016 - 2018The Money Source
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Azure, .NET
- Designed and developed many apps for the company.
- Interviewed and hired developers for the team.
- Managed the team.
- Interfaced with the business to gather requirements, and suggested implementations and kick-off projects.
Lead Developer2015 - 2016Yeezers Interactive
- Managed several projects in the loan and credit management industry for several clients of Yeezers in the US.
- Led a small group of developers.
- Created both back-end applications, doing ETL, reporting, and data movement to and from different third party systems as well as front-end apps.
.NET Web Developer2014 - 2015EasyJet
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Git, Knockout.js, Razor, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Implemented page enhancements on the company's main website, regarded as one of busiest in Europe.
- Worked on the redirection mechanism used internally to avoid certain issues when mixing HTTP and HTTPS.
- Helped the porting of the site to be purely 64 bits to allow the platform to use more memory.
- Worked on several enhancements to the payments module.
- Supported the TeamCity build system to ensure proper deployment of NuGet packages to the correct location.
Lead Developer2013 - 2014Mintec
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, SQLite, VSS, Visual Studio
- Contributed to the development of the first version of a new costing tool. Handled everything from requirements gathering to final development and testing.
- Implemented usage of a new set of methodologies and tools in the development department.
- Developed a complex multitask calculations engine in charge of calculating the risks and opportunities for retailers based on the their procurement data and Mintec's commodity data.
- Mentored team members in the new technologies and methodologies.
- Helped conduct second round interviews for new senior developers.
Senior .NET Developer, Team Lead2013 - 2013Sony
- Helped finalize development of the Windows 8 version of Sony’s online music system.
- Established close relationships with my coworkers.
.NET Architect, Senior Developer, Team Leader2011 - 2013Wolters Kluwer
Technologies: Lotus Notes, Oracle, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7, VB.NET WinForms, .NET, Web API, ASP.NET MVC 4, C#, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer .NET 4.5 Web Applications Developer, Visual Basic 6 (VB6), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Supported 15+ applications over a wide range of technologies.
- Introduced best practices to the development team.
- Managed a team with both onsite and offshore (India) members.
- Ensured SLAs regarding support tickets.
- Automated the whole environment with continuous integration and deployment scripts.
.NET Architect, Senior Developer, Team Leader2005 - 2013Cambridge Assessment
- Involved in the development of many key web and back-end systems for the company.
- Mentored, interviewed, and coached other colleagues.
- Took part in all phases of many projects including estimating, designing, developing, and testing as well as generating automated deployment scripts.
- Introduced the Agile methodology.
- Acquired extensive exposure to the business, developing strong relationships based on trust and confidence in my work.