- .NET Web Developer2014 - PRESENTEasyJet
Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, Razor, KnockoutJS, Git, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Implemented page enhancements on the company's main web site, regarded as one of busiest in Europe.
- Worked on the redirection mechanism used internally to avoid certain issues when mixing HTTP and HTTPS.
- Helped the porting of the site to be purely 64 bits to allow the platform to use more memory.
- Worked on several enhancements to the payments module.
- Supported the TeamCity build system to ensure proper deployment of NuGet packages to the correct location.
- Lead Developer2013 - 2014Mintec
Technologies: Visual Studio, VSS, SQLite, ASP.NET, MVC
- Contributed to the development of the first version of a new costing tool. Handled everything from requirements gathering to final development and testing.
- Implemented usage of a new set of methodologies and tools in the development department.
- Developed a complex multitask calculations engine in charge of calculating the risks and opportunities for retailers based on the their procurement data and Mintec's commodity data.
- Mentored team members in the new technologies and methodologies.
- Helped conduct second round interviews for new senior developers.
- Senior .NET Developer, Team Lead2013 - 2013Sony
- Helped finalize development of the Windows 8 version of Sony’s online music system.
- Established close relationships with my coworkers.
- .NET Architect, Senior Developer, Team Leader2011 - 2013Wolters Kluwer
Technologies: SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services, VB6, .NET Framework 4.5 / C# / MVC 4 / Web API, .NET Framework 2.0 / VB.NET / Web Forms, IIS 7, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, Lotus Notes
- Supported 15+ applications over a wide range of technologies.
- Introduced best practices to the development team.
- Managed a team with both onsite and offshore (India) members.
- Ensured SLAs regarding support tickets.
- Automated the whole environment with continuous integration and deployment scripts.
- .NET Architect, Senior Developer, Team Leader2005 - 2013Cambridge Assessment
- Involved in the development of many key web and back-end systems for the company.
- Mentored, interviewed, and coached other colleagues.
- Took part in all phases of many projects including estimating, designing, developing, and testing as well as generating automated deployment scripts.
- Introduced the Agile methodology.
- Acquired extensive exposure to the business, developing strong relationships based on trust and confidence in my work.