Front-end Developer2019 - PRESENTCSAA
Technologies: React, CSS3, SASS, Redux
- Built the presentation layer using the latest version of React library with the help of the following components: Webpack tool, PCSS/SCSS Preprocessor, JS/ES6, React-router, and Redux.
- Designed and implemented the user interface for various workflows.
- Fixed bugs and worked with support to resolve customer issues, collaborate closely with the quality assurance engineers to understand application issues.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019True Colors LLC, August 2018 - April 2019
Technologies: SASS, HTML5, Flexbox, WordPress, React
- Styled HTML components using CSS and SASS.
- Built fully responsive UI elements that can be reused across the site.
- Created a mail list client with React and PHP back-end.
- Improved events platform to handle venues, instructors, and other crucial data.
- Enhanced WordPress theme functionality with PHP code and modified plugins.
Accessbility Expert2016 - 2018OpenTable.com
Technologies: A11y, HTML, CSS, Aria, Screen readers, NVDA, jQuery, Accessibility, WCAG
- Led the accessibility team that seeks to allow the widest possible audience of users with different levels of technological endowment and sensory capacity, to access the online services of the company.
- Created periodic audits to detect UI and accessibility problems using Wave and Axe tools as well as comprehensive manual testing.
- Coded new React components fully accessible following Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
- Detected color problems as well as dialog enhancements and apply solutions to user interfaces.
- Created documentation to ensure that front-end interfaces adhere to web standards.
Front-end Engineer2015 - 2015ACME Technologies Inc
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Socket.io, Express.js, Wireframes, Bootstrap, Less CSS
- Built HTML templates for ticket purchase confirmation emails.
- Improved the load speed for heavy traffic sites like NFL hall of the Patriots and San Francisco Zoo.
- Coded full responsive micro websites using CSS Flexbox, Less, and Bootstrap.
- Created new user interface features using Angular 1.4, HTML5, and Sass stack.
- Worked as a front-end developer for a B2B and B2C ticket event company.
UI Developer2014 - 2014Anyplace by Panasonic
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, Wireframes, PHP, AngularJS
- Developed UI proposals to solve the very complex interface.
- Created the HTML/CSS responsive templates.
- Developed Angular directives for UI widgets.
- Determined the calls to action to improve the user experience with A/B testing different approaches to see what works best.
- Implemented responsive web design to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices.