Verified Expert in Engineering
MuleSoft and TIBCO Developer
Victor has been an integration developer for 15 years, specializing in MuleSoft and TIBCO software. His proven strengths include technical leadership; requirements definition; and the design, development, testing, and delivery of end-to-end solutions based on enterprise integration technologies. Victor is a MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect, Platform Architect, and Developer 3.x and 4.x, as well as a TIBCO BusinessWorks Certified Professional.
API Design, DataWeave, RAML, SOAP, REST, Anypoint Studio, MuleSoft
The most amazing...
...full lifecycle projects I've done were to define, design, develop, and implement solutions on MuleSoft for Air Canada's shopping, booking, DCS, and CRM systems.
Senior MuleSoft Integration Specialist
Bits In Glass
- Worked in partnership with stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of projects to define, design, develop, and implement solutions on MuleSoft for Air Canada's shopping, booking, DCS, and CRM systems.
- Collaborated with application development teams and translated business requirements (e.g., business cases, requirement specifications, non-functional requirement specifications, and use case models/user stories) into technical solutions.
- Leveraged experience to become a key contributor to the growing MuleSoft practice. As a developer, participated in teams using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Tuned performance in shopping APIs, refactored DataWeave code, and used the asynchronous processing strategy.
- Refactored and migrated MuleSoft APIs for a departure control system from version 3.9 to version 4.2.
- Created RAML specifications for JSON/XML and SOAP WSDL.
Senior Integration Developer
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE)
- Served on the team that redefined and implemented the customer and fan experience with real-time integration.
- Designed and implemented REST APIs (Mobile Experience, Workplace, Janrain, and Eloqua) using MuleSoft.
- Conducted architecture, design, development, and code reviews to comply with best practices, standards, and factors including extensibility, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Developed and implemented a customer/fan profile, using TIBCO MDM and MDM REST APIs.
- Designed, developed, and implemented Mobile Experience, ERP, and TicketMaster (Archtics) integrations.
Senior PSG Consultant
- Completed projects for clients in the financial, oil and gas, digital, retail, utilities, finance, manufacturing, communications, and government sectors as a member of the TIBCO Professional Service Group (PSG).
- Collaborated on a major project to build foundation services to digitize everyday banking. The project included services to generate documentation, digital signatures, and digital storage.
- Implemented future dated payments functionality for recurring payments. Recurrence fields contained in a payment request must be translated into an equivalent future dated instruction.
- Completed a major project for customer alerts including alerts about events they are interested in, notifications from other applications, customer alert communication profiles, and receipt and support of customer responses.
- Executed the implementation of SimCorp Dimension (SCD), a new portfolio accounting system.
- Provided uniform, enterprise-wide alerts (outbound customer communication) through a management and delivery framework. The project also involved a complete web services (SOAP)/REST (JSON) implementation and orchestration and business processes.
TIBCO Integration Consultant
- Executed risk management integrations (deals and curve prices), using BookRunner 12.
- Designed, developed, and integrated cost center, address book, and division of interest data associated with the JD Edwards (JDE) System. It processes events of interest and then persists them in the production and revenue accounting system (PAS).
- Designed and developed a PAS revenue subscriber that receives real-time messages and retrieves detailed information from the PAS based on service-oriented architecture (SOA).
TIBCO Integration Developer
The Forzani Group Ltd (FGL)
- Developed and designed a CRM TIBCO BusinessWorks (BW) engine that consolidates products and product hierarchy relationships and stores and banners relationships with VIP customer sales and return transactions.
- Architected service components that integrate a purchase order system with the SportChek.ca website, synchronizing product data in real time, using event-driven architecture.
- Developed a TIBCO BW application that posted sales and inventory transactions of any retail operation that FGL acquired (SportCheck, Sport Mart, Coast Mountain, InterSport, etc.) into FGL’s financial system (JDE) in real time.
- Designed and developed a TIBCO BW application to generate and transmit poll files (product, sales, inventory, and customer information) to the franchise POS stores.
Air Canada Integration Projecthttp://www.aircanada.com
Web Services Description Language (WSDL), XML, Java 8
Anypoint Studio, TIBCO MDM, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS), TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM, Bitbucket
REST, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Automation
MuleSoft, Mule Runtime Engine, Mule ESB
Integration, Performance, Reliability, TIBCO, TIBCO Administration, TIBCO BusinessWorks, API Design, RAML, SOAP, Technical Standards, Deployment, Amadeus Web Services, DataWeave, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, APIs, SaaS, Web Services
IBM Db2, Databases
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Pilot University - Bogota, Colombia
MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect
MuleSoft Certified Developer - Mule 4
MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate Mule 3.9
TIBCO BusinessWorks Certified Professional