Data Scientist2018 - PRESENTToptal Clients
- Acted as the principal developer of the Data Analytics library for a fintech startup building, validating, and monitoring financial models (Python). [Brussels, BE].
- Served as a Back-end developer and data scientist contributing to a B2B Marketing SaaS product (Python). [London, UK].
- Presented talks at trade conferences and published in trade journals. [New York, US].
- Created data visualization software for pediatric doctors to share diagnosis and treatment information across centers using R. [Santiago, CL].
- Served as a corporate trainer teaching the R, a programming language. [Seattle, US].
- Tested and optimized code for hotel pricing software using R. [Brussels, BE].
IT Consultant2014 - 2018Boaz Media Network Solutions
Technologies: SSRS, Microsoft Dynamics, Global, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, SQL, R, Crystal Reports, Data Analytics, RStudio, Microsoft Excel, ETL, Bash, Bash Script, Data Analysis, Analytics, API Integration, Databases
- Supported operators in inventory control, BOM and router management, material ordering, and logistical optimization.
- Created BI dashboards and KPI scorecards communicating floor metrics to the C-level.
- Wrote reports using Crystal and SSRS for all the departments.
- Generated performance metrics through complex data mining and SQL data wrangling.
- Developed software and analytical tools for miscellaneous clients.
Software Developer2010 - 2014Waffle House
- Implemented mathematical algorithms in COBOL to boost processing speed.
- Generated BI reports based on analytical insights using SQL and R.
- Wrote adapters for getting multi-generation platforms to communicate using principles of strong data design.
- Built interactive Excel and SSRS reports based on business data.
Sales Manager2006 - 2009Vector Marketing
Technologies: Sales, Management
- Sold $60,000 in Cutco Cutlery in customers' homes personally.
- Created $98,000 in new business by managing a seasonal branch office in Columbus, GA.
- Conducted individual and group interviews, ran training classes, and managed a team of sales reps.