Data Scientist2018 - PRESENTToptal Projects
Technologies: Python, R, SQL, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Statistics
- Spearheaded, as a principal developer, the Data Analytics library for a fintech startup building, validating, and monitoring financial models using Python. [Brussels, BE].
- Applied NLP and machine learning techniques to web-crawl data for scaling up a B2B marketing product using Python. [London, UK].
- Presented talks at trade conferences. [New York, US].
- Created data visualization software for pediatric doctors to share diagnosis and treatment information across centers using R. [Santiago, CL].
- Taught the R programming language as a corporate trainer. [Seattle, US].
- Tested and optimized code for hotel pricing software using R. [Brussels, BE].
IT Consultant2014 - 2018Boaz Media Network Solutions
Technologies: Crystal Reports, R, Pervasive SQL, MS Access, SQL Server, Global Shop, Microsoft Dynamics, SSRS
- Supported operators in inventory control, BOM and router management, material ordering, and logistical optimization.
- Created BI dashboards and KPI scorecards.
- Wrote reports (using Crystal and SSRS) for all departments.
- Generated performance metrics through complex data mining and SQL data wrangling.
- Developed software and analytical tools for miscellaneous clients.
Software Developer2010 - 2014Waffle House
- Implemented mathematical algorithms in COBOL to boost processing speed.
- Generated BI reports based on analytical insights using SQL and R.
- Wrote adapters for getting multi-generation platforms to communicate using principles of strong data design.
- Built interactive Excel and SSRS reports based on business data.