Senior Software Developer2008 - PRESENTFreelancer
Technologies: Java, CXF, Spring, Hibernate
- Processed Matlab projects from Java server using Matlab Compiler Runtime.
- Developed a GWT application for an educational system.
- Enhanced an eCommerce application built on Ofbiz and Opentaps.
- Developed a controller application using JSF/Spring and webflow/Hibernate architecture.
- Developed an Angular.js front-end consuming a Jersey REST application.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2014SantexGroup
Technologies: J2EE, C#, iOS, Android
- Created the back-end for a heavily used system with CXF, Spring, and HttpClient.
- Configured multiple cache layers using JBoss cache, Memcached, and Nginx.
- Developed automated tests using JMeter.
- Integrated the application with Akamai CDN streaming tokens.
- Developed the application for Australian CDN asset management with MVC/Spring/Hibernate architecture.
- Developed the integration system for a financial company on C# with .NET Framework 4.5, MVC3, and Entity Framework.
- Created a small Android client for an activeCollab application.
- Built a small client for activeCollab on iOS.
- Created an application with a GWT front-end and Java REST back-end.
- Developed Jive Social Network plugins.
Java Developer2005 - 2010Vates
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Developed a project management tool with the Struts 1.5 framework.
- Created an enterprise procurement app with JSF/Spring/Hibernate architecture.
- Developed a medical insurance system back-end with CXF/Spring/Hibernate architecture.
- Developed a social welfare system using JBoss BPM.
- Implemented automated tests using JMeter and The Grinder.
- Led small teams.
- Worked under a Scrum-based process.
- Acquired experience with the CMMI 5 certification process.