Founder | Blockchain Architect2019 - PRESENTVGNG LTD
- Led development process end-to-end, from proposal development to requirements engineering, architecture, development, and delivery.
- Defined product development guidelines for cryptocurrency wallets, claim issuance, and aggregation/selective disclosure using advanced cryptographic techniques.
- Technically vetted and managed a team of 10 engineers and designers.
- Architected and led the development of an advanced verifiable claim processing system to optimize fundraising processes on crypto exchanges by aggregation and selective disclosure of cryptographic claims.
- Architected solutions based on Tendermint and Cosmos SDK.
- Architected and participated in the development of a Quorum based blockchain used to manage reward points. Apart from the core blockchain and smart contract development, the system included a web wallet interface, an administration panel, a blockchain explorer, and a system monitoring dashboard.
- Architected and participated in the development of a dashboard that aggregates blockchain data and displays proof of stake related economic metrics.
Blockchain Developer2017 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Developed secure Solidity smart contracts for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Conducted security audits of Solidity smart contracts.
- Created ICO smart contracts.
- Acted as token economics consultant.
Blockchain Architect | VP Engineering2018 - 2019Under NDA
- Researched and implemented bleeding-edge blockchain technology including core blockchain development, network component development and development of revolving blockchain integrations.
- Architected and led development of a blockchain platform based on Tendermint and Cosmos SDK with native KYC/AML support to be used in government applications.
- Participated in the process of drafting a standard for an Inter Blockchain Communication protocol.
- Conducted technical interviews and managed a remote team of 5-10 people and coordinated communication with other teams.
- Interacted with multiple stakeholders in the process of analysing and defining business use cases.
CTO | Blockchain Engineer2018 - 2019Grayblock
- Analyzed the user requirements and researched the electric power generation industry.
- Consulted regarding blockchain choice and business tokenization.
- Created a proof of concept in record breaking time.
- Created a detailed estimate of blockchain transaction costs.
- Researched, proposed and integrated several Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs).
- Developed backend services that mimic real world infrastructure.
- Developed an fully functional decentralized application (DApp) with React.js frontend communicating with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Implemented various transaction cost optimizations utilizing game theory principles.
- Deployed a private PoA blockchain for closed beta testing.
CTO | Blockchain Engineer2017 - 2019Best Millions
Technologies: MySQL, Solidity, Blockchain, Redis, Node.js
- Coordinated development and developed a blockchain-backed international lottery platform infrastructure.
- Conducted technical interviews and formed the technical development team.
- Transformed user requirements into technical specifications and delegated development tasks.
- Researched and developed efficient off-chain data storage and querying infrastructure with on-chain proofs.
- Developed secure Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity with accompanying tests.
Blockchain Engineer2018 - 2018Under NDA
- Researched Ethereum scaling solutions including payment channels and state channels with underlying theory of Conflict-free replicated data types (CRDTs).
- Analyzed whitepapers describing different payment and state channel proposals.
- Gathered requirements and analyzed trade-offs for different scaling solution proposals.
- Improved an existing Layer 2 blockchain scaling protocol.
- Worked on implementing a solution that optimizes existing payment channel implementations for low availability clients.
Blockchain Developer2018 - 2018Messly
Technologies: Docker, Node.js, Solidity, Ethereum, Hyperledger Composer, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Indy
- Provided a comparative analysis of different blockchain technologies to be used on the project.
- Consulted regarding the choice of blockchain and technology stack and presenting trade-offs.
- Analyzed and implemented user requirements for medical business processes.
- Deployed a Hyperledger Indy blockchain and implemented business logic for self-sovereign identity.
- Reverse engineered Hyperledger Indy protocols and developed a proof of concept on top of Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer.
- Developed and deployed business networks with multiple participants built on top of Hyperledger Fabric with Hyperledger Composer.
- Created maintenance scripts for analyzing and upgrading business networks.
- Developed Docker deployment scripts for blockchain business networks.
- Built and deployed a "blockchain bridge" that connects different blockchains and enables cross-chain integrations.
- Developed and deployed Ethereum smart contracts including customized ERC-20 tokens.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018stam.io
- Designed architecture and developed a fast, reliable and scalable REST API for a cloud based recruitment and workforce management platform.
- Introduced advanced resource planning features that take into consideration employee availability and a flexible platform for generating and maintaining user shifts.
- Implemented tests, deployment scripts and maintained development, staging and production environments.
- Developed scripts for live monitoring and reporting of different environments.
- Performance enhancement with query optimization and caching.
- Coordinated task development for backend features with other developers.
- Conducted technical interviews with internship candidates.
- Implemented web application features in React.js.
Student Assistant2014 - 2017School of Electrical Engineering
Technologies: C++, C
- Wrote semester development project proposals.
- Mentored and consulted students regarding game development projects.
- Assisted students during lab exercises in computer laboratories.
- Tested students knowledge and graded their work.
- Participated as a student assistant within several programming related and operating system related subjects.
Software Engineering Intern2014 - 2014Asseco-see
Technologies: Windows Workflow Foundation, Workflow, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), C#
- Implemented declarative workflow automation features for core banking software platform.
- Researched the Windows Server Service Bus and Workflow Manager platform and the way it has been embedded in the Microsoft Sharepoint Portal.
- Sett up Proof of Concept VM environments for Workflow Manager, Service Bus and SharePoint.
- Developed PoC proxy event analyzer of arbitrary Service Bus messages relayed to Workflow Manager.
- Built metadata export/publishing command line tools used to move workflow definitions between different environments.
- Created custom declarative activities that wrap calls to REST APIs.
- Developed PoC sample workflow that uses mix of built-in and custom developed activities to orchestrate a sample scenario.
Owner2010 - 2013Mikro Hosting
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Piloted a one-man web hosting and domain registration service business.
- Developed a web hosting account management and domain registration automatization software in PHP and MySQL. The system included a ticketing support center for customers.
- Set up and maintained a Linux server including WHM, cPanel, PHP, Apache, backups, and more.
- Provided customer support.
- Contributed to financial planning.