Blockchain Developer in Belgrade, Serbia
CTO | Blockchain Engineer2018 - PRESENTGrayblock
- Analyzed the user requirements and researched the electric power generation industry.
- Consulted regarding blockchain choice and business tokenization.
- Created a proof of concept in record breaking time.
- Created a detailed estimate of blockchain transaction costs.
- Researched, proposed and integrated several Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs).
- Developed backend services that mimic real world infrastructure.
- Developed an fully functional decentralized application (DApp) with React.js frontend communicating with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Implemented various transaction cost optimizations utilizing game theory principles.
- Deployed a private PoA blockchain for closed beta testing.
Blockchain Developer2017 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Developed secure Solidity smart contracts for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Conducted security audits of Solidity smart contracts.
- Created ICO smart contracts.
- Consulted regarding token economics.
CTO | Blockchain Engineer2017 - PRESENTBest Millions
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, Blockchain, Solidity, MySQL
- Coordinated development and developed a blockchain-backed international lottery platform infrastructure.
- Conducted technical interviews and formed the technical development team.
- Transformed user requirements into technical specifications and delegated development tasks.
- Researched and developed efficient off-chain data storage and querying infrastructure with on-chain proofs.
- Developed secure Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity with accompanying tests.
Blockchain Engineer2018 - 2018Under NDA
- Researched Ethereum scaling solutions including payment channels and state channels with underlying theory of Conflict-free replicated data types (CRDTs).
- Analyzed whitepapers describing different payment and state channel proposals.
- Gathered requirements and analyzed trade-offs for different scaling solution proposals.
- Improved an existing Layer 2 blockchain scaling protocol.
- Worked on implementing a solution that optimizes existing payment channel implementations for low availability clients.
Blockchain Developer2018 - 2018Messly
Technologies: Hyperledger Indy, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Node.js, Docker
- Provided a comparative analysis of different blockchain technologies to be used on the project.
- Consulted regarding the choice of blockchain and technology stack and presenting trade-offs.
- Analyzed and implemented user requirements for medical business processes.
- Deployed a Hyperledger Indy blockchain and implemented business logic for self-sovereign identity.
- Reverse engineered Hyperledger Indy protocols and developed a proof of concept on top of Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer.
- Developed and deployed business networks with multiple participants built on top of Hyperledger Fabric with Hyperledger Composer.
- Created maintenance scripts for analyzing and upgrading business networks.
- Developed Docker deployment scripts for blockchain business networks.
- Built and deployed a "blockchain bridge" that connects different blockchains and enables cross-chain integrations.
- Developed and deployed Ethereum smart contracts including customized ERC-20 tokens.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018stam.io
- Designed architecture and developed a fast, reliable and scalable REST API for a cloud based recruitment and workforce management platform.
- Introduced advanced resource planning features that take into consideration employee availability and a flexible platform for generating and maintaining user shifts.
- Implemented tests, deployment scripts and maintained development, staging and production environments.
- Developed scripts for live monitoring and reporting of different environments.
- Performance enhancement with query optimization and caching.
- Coordinated task development for backend features with other developers.
- Conducted technical interviews with internship candidates.
- Implemented web application features in React.js.
Student Assistant2014 - 2017School of Electrical Engineering
Technologies: C, C++
- Wrote semester development project proposals.
- Mentored and consulted students regarding game development projects.
- Assisted students during lab exercises in computer laboratories.
- Tested students knowledge and graded their work.
- Participated as a student assistant within several programming related and operating system related subjects.
Software Engineering Intern2014 - 2014Asseco-see
Technologies: C#, Service Bus, Workflow Manager, Windows Workflow Foundation
- Implemented declarative workflow automation features for core banking software platform.
- Researched the Windows Server Service Bus and Workflow Manager platform and the way it has been embedded in the Microsoft Sharepoint Portal.
- Sett up Proof of Concept VM environments for Workflow Manager, Service Bus and SharePoint.
- Developed PoC proxy event analyzer of arbitrary Service Bus messages relayed to Workflow Manager.
- Built metadata export/publishing command line tools used to move workflow definitions between different environments.
- Created custom declarative activities that wrap calls to REST APIs.
- Developed PoC sample workflow that uses mix of built-in and custom developed activities to orchestrate a sample scenario.
Owner2010 - 2013Mikro Hosting
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Piloted a one-man web hosting and domain registration service business.
- Developed a web hosting account management and domain registration automatization software in PHP and MySQL. The system included a ticketing support center for customers.
- Set up and maintained a Linux server including WHM, cPanel, PHP, Apache, backups, and more.
- Provided customer support.
- Contributed to financial planning.
- Chatbot Hackathon 1st Place (Other amazing things)
Telenor organized the first Telenor Hackathon, within which 15 teams of programmers had the opportunity to develop a functional prototype of Facebook Messenger Chatbot application.
My team built an advanced chat bot which was announced as the best technical solution as well as best presented bot. The bot was build using various NLP techniques using Java and Node.js, to understand the question asked, and external APIs to provide a competent answer.
- Reminder Chatbot (Development)
As a part of my bachelor's thesis I implemented a software agent for social networks using natural language processing and machine learning techniques. The main functionality of the bot was parsing and analyzing user messages, executing reminders and providing a friendly user interface to end-users.
The bot was developed in Java using the Stanford NLP library. The database used was MongoDB.
The paper describing the process was published on the Telecommunications Forum (TELFOR) with the title "A software agent for social networks using natural language processing techniques"
- IOPlac - Money Handling Kiosk (Development)
As a part of this project I developed a functional payment kiosk for parking services. Apart from software development I established the connections between the components. The kiosk has the ability to scan barcodes and RFID cards, receive cash and return change (both paper and coin), print different kinds of receipts with a thermal printer. The kiosks are connected to the main server through modern IOT protocols. The project was developed in Java and related technologies.
- TrippyTap - mobile game (Development)
TrippyTap is a very fun and addicting puzzle and reflex game that was developed for the Firefox OS and Android platform. The Firefox OS version won the second place in an app competition, and the android version has experienced huge popularity in Bangladesh by being included in local provider application with over 5M installs.
- XBoost (Development)
XBoost is a software agent that acts like a game server providing fake data to its clients and redirecting every connection to a real game server, thus increasing game server popularity. PHP was used both for the UDP server and the web control panel that had advanced management and billing functionality.
FrameworksTruffle, Laravel, Express.js, Redux
Libraries/APIsWeb3.js, Node.js, REST APIs, jQuery, Socket.IO, React
PlatformsBlockchain Integration, Blockchain, Ethereum, Blockchain Platforms, Hyperledger Composer, Linux, Docker, Hyperledger Fabric
StorageMySQL, Redis, Memcached, MongoDB
OtherBlockchain Technology, Public-key Cryptography, DApps, Smart Contracts, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Scaling, Cryptographic Protocols, Applied Cryptography, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, Cryptography, ERC20, ERC721, ERC827, Cryptocurrency, ICO, Chatbots, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Cryptocurrency Development, Data Structures, Algorithms, Bitcoin, IPFS, Distributed Ledgers, Cryptocurrency APIs, Distributed Systems
ToolsGit, Docker Compose, WebStorm, PhpStorm, Hyperledger Indy
ParadigmsConcurrent Programming, Parallel Programming, REST, Microservices
- Progress towards a Ph.D. in Software Engineering2018 - 2021School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
- Master's degree in Software Engineering2016 - 2018School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering2012 - 2016School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia