Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Scientist and Developer
Vikram loves using his problem-solving skills and technical expertise to solve business problems. His primary skills are translating a business problem into a data problem and solving it using the most efficient computational tools, such as AI or linear regression. Vikram is committed to designing user-centric experiences and is passionate about working with teams whose vision aligns with his values.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Python 3, Scikit-learn, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), PyTorch, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The most amazing...
...project I've built is an unsupervised model for an eCommerce startup that helped simulate complex nanomaterials and analyze large data sets in protein biology.
Great Learning and Others
- Mentored students and taught a full Python, AI, Machine Learning, and Business Analytics and Statistics course.
- Trained graduate-level students in analyzing data and solving problems using Python.
- Received a student rating of 4.7+ stars consistently for over 50 sessions.
Data Science Lead
- Developed a machine learning model that tells if an eCommerce bug is resolvable.
- Created the first system in the industry that groups eCommerce errors and helps the customers understand the impact of a bug and make it easier for them to root cause and resolve a bug.
Resolvability of Bugs
Neural Networks for Automated Classification
Failure Prediction of Devices
Python, SQL, Rust
Scikit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow, Keras
Data Science, High-performance Computing
Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux
Statistics, Data Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), University Teaching, Mentorship & Coaching, Data Analysis, Neural Networks, Regression, Classification, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Computer Science, Time Series, Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), Simulations, Computational Statistics, Predictive Modeling, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mentorship, Business Analysis
PhD in Physics
Technical University of Darmstadt - Darmstadt, Germany
Master's Degree in Computational Engineering
Univeristy at Buffalo - Buffalo, NY, USA