Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2016Circle Software
- Fixed memory leak issues by designing new data processing pipelines using sub-processes.
- Added concurrency and redundancy by distributing the application across multiple servers.
- Added previously missing tests which substantially increased code coverage.
- Migrated the application from archaic Rails 2.x to Rails 3.x overhauling the outdated code along the way.
- Added multiple new features and streamlined existing UI and user experiences.
Lead Web Developer2014 - 2015TalenPencil
- Translated complex financial flows to code with complete test coverage.
- Hacked ActiveRecord to store objects in sessions (for compatibility with other applications in Java environment).
- Designed interfaces and engineered database schema for speedy financial report generations.
- Implemented a Google Drive integration which automatically syncs Google Drive with the application (and vice versa). Used this integration to upload and automatically share files with users.
Web Developer2014 - 2014RepairShopr
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Heroku, REST, SOAP
- Integrated with QuickBooks for syncing invoices, inventory, and customers.
- Integrated with Xero for syncing invoices, inventory, and customers.
- Added support for payments through Stripe.
- Added MToken™ and End-to-End Encryption (E2E) based payment transactions support using Mercury/Vantiv Integrated Payments.
Member of Technical Staff2010 - 20128Rays Technosoft
- Worked as a consultant on multiple Ruby on Rails based applications.
- Helped another team with a complex analytics algorithm and helped to take down its total running time from few hours to few minutes.
- Designed a single page application for course and student management for stevens.edu.
- Created an application for managing schedules & appointments for dentists.