C# Developer in Kiev, Ukraine
Tech Lead2013 - PRESENTSoftServe
Technologies: C#, .NET 4.5, WebAPI, WCF, SQL, Windows Services, AngularJS, Grunt, Bower, TeamCity, Git
- Handled all development aspects and decision-making for the product.
- Managed the continuous delivery process.
- Supervised team members; formed the team and set up processes, leading and mentoring the team members as well as assigning tasks and tracking progress.
- Planned releases and managed scope.
Team Leader2012 - 2013Global Logic
- Created warehouse storage for calls of various formats.
- Extended user controls, including Microsoft Report Viewer.
- Created an end-to-end testing tool for workflow.
- Supported undocumented storage for telephony and radio.
- Successfully led the team in the creation of a high quality product.
Software Development Engineer2010 - 2012SDL
- Developed parsers and writers for various different file formats (mostly XML-based formats).
- Created a back-end multi-client server and worked in the core implementation of an authoring tool.
- Worked with document languages and file parsers (ANTLR).
- Created a single-page administrative application on ASP.NET MVC + Knockout.
- Supported multiple databases, including several legacy non-documented sources.
- Authoring Tool (Development)
I worked with client-server architecture, web services, and multi-client security to create an authoring tool. This included supporting legacy and new datasources using different databases (MS SQL, SQLite, MySQL). I created the UI for this single page application.
- SDL TradosStudio File Types (Development)
I added support of .inx, .odp .ods, .odt, and .odm file types.
I also improved the support for .idml, .icml, .csv/.tsv, and .docx file types. I implemented this using Core Framework.
- Reporting Module (Development)
I created the module for a public safety application. This involved implementing a support system for the data warehousing of phone call information such as call source and incident details. The system then displayed reports as appropriate.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, Entity, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, Knockout.js, Django
ToolsSQL Management Studio, Visual Studio 2012
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Scrum, Waterfall Development
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics2005 - 2010Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University - Kyiv