- Tech Lead2013 - PRESENTSoftServe
Technologies: C#, .NET 4.5, WebAPI, WCF, SQL, Windows Services, AngularJS, Grunt, Bower, TeamCity, Git
- Handled all development aspects and decision-making for the product.
- Managed the continuous delivery process.
- Supervised team members; formed the team and set up processes, leading and mentoring the team members as well as assigning tasks and tracking progress.
- Planned releases and managed scope.
- Team Leader2012 - 2013Global Logic
- Created warehouse storage for calls of various formats.
- Extended user controls, including Microsoft Report Viewer.
- Created an end-to-end testing tool for workflow.
- Supported undocumented storage for telephony and radio.
- Successfully led the team in the creation of a high quality product.
- Software Development Engineer2010 - 2012SDL
- Developed parsers and writers for various different file formats (mostly XML-based formats).
- Created a back-end multi-client server and worked in the core implementation of an authoring tool.
- Worked with document languages and file parsers (ANTLR).
- Created a single-page administrative application on ASP.NET MVC + Knockout.
- Supported multiple databases, including several legacy non-documented sources.