Staff DevOps Engineer2018 - PRESENTAdevinta
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps, Linux, Travis CI, Spinnaker, Kubernetes, Python, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, AWS
- Worked as part of a team that builds and runs (you build it, you run it) managed Kafka and Cassandra services for our internal customers.
- Operated and managed a huge Kafka and Cassandra infrastructure.
- Designed an authentication and authorization system for general use (OIDC based with an external IDP).
- Shared knowledge about Kafka in workshops with our internal teams.
- Worked with customers on different projects regarding integrations to our components, providing solutions for networking.
Systems Engineer2016 - 2018Amazon Web Services
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps, Linux, AWS
- Worked as part of a team that managed and maintained several internal and external tools of the relational database service (RDS) platform.
- Managed all customer's RDS instances and their data.
- Served as part of the on-call rotation for the whole RDS platform.
- Developed internal consoles and maintenance tools.
- Designed the console’s architecture (monitoring and alarming).
- Implemented automated testing with infrastructure standard tools.
Lead Systems Engineer2012 - 2016Virgo Systems
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, BGP, Networks, Firewalls, Java, PHP, VMware, RHEL, AWS
- Led the operations team.
- Designed and built EÉR (electronic sales system).
- Built and maintained E-Digital (a market leader webshop in Hungary).
- Managed projects in public cloud services (AWS).
- Designed the architecture and implemented the electronic toll system (HU-GO), the national mobile payment system (NMFR), and the electronic public road trade control system (EKÁER).
- Managed Hungary’s biggest social network site (Iwiw.hu).
- Designed and maintained our clients’ systems (Arukereso.hu, MTT, NPLI, Szaklista.hu, and more).