Verified Expert in Engineering
Viktorija is a seasoned BI developer and data analyst who's been working on industry projects since 2013. She's worked with a range of tools, including databases, virtual databases (Denodo), and data analysis and visualization platforms (QlikView, Tableau, and Palantir). Viktorija highly values knowledge sharing with co-workers and is well-versed in software development methodologies and related tools.
MacOS, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...project was developing a parameterized virtual database and data visualizations that could access a sharded database.
- Analyzed data in digital product sales and upsell potential.
- Set up Palantir projects to enable different granularity of data analytics for selected user groups.
- Implemented data ingestion from HDFS into Palantir and preparation for analysis using PySpark.
- Negotiated the requirements and led the client through the implementation of an analytics system for digital product sales in the automotive industry.
- Implemented QlikView-based visualization and data transformations/cleaning to represent the daily and monthly sales and the client portfolios with up-sale potential.
- Performed on-demand SQL data extracts from Oracle and PostgreSQL to help the client support department determine how many and which clients might be affected by technical issues.
- Performed data analytics for real estate investment companies.
- Developed data models and specific data extraction procedures (QlikView scripts, SQL, VQL, Denodo, and Java).
- Constructed data visualizations (QlikView/Tableau, JRXML in Jaspersoft Studio).
- Managed a QlikView infrastructure and a Jaspersoft/Denodo infrastructure in AWS.
- Implemented QlikView, Denodo, and Jaspersoft source version control in Git.
Reports and Data Analyst
Stanmore Quality Surfacing
- Reported for a works management system (road reinstatement work).
- Implemented ad-hoc SQL reporting in MySQL for on-demand requests.
- Developed a reporting and analytics solution in QlikView (scripting and visualization) to investigate the most common issues of low-quality works.
- Implemented scheduled reporting in the Jaspersoft server for weekly management reports (SQL and JRXML).
Data Model Optimization
Database Query Optimization
Learning New Things
SQL, Python 3, Python
Looker, Qlik Sense, Git, Tableau, Jira
Denodo, QlikView 11, Qlik NPrinting, Windows, Linux, MacOS, QlikView
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g, Databases
Agile Software Development
Exago, Palantir, System Requirements
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Riga Technical University - Riga, Latvia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring