DevOps Engineer2020 - PRESENTModus Create
Technologies: Shell, Terraform, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Shell Scripting, GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS
- Singlehandedly migrated EKS clusters to the latest available version for stage and production environment with zero downtime.
- Written shell and Python scripts for GitLab CI/CD to maintain a dynamic dev environment.
- Carried out a cost analysis and reduced the monthly AWS bill by nearly 40% by introducing Spot instances for the dev environment and downsizing underutilized Elasticache and Aurora clusters.
- Implemented an RDS Proxy with IAM auth to securely and efficiently manage database connections.
- Replaced instance-level IAM roles with pod level using K8s ServiceAccount to achieve least privilege access.
- Hardened all EKS nodes by introducing CIS Level 1 AMI.
- Automated security patch on EKS nodes every weekend via AWS Systems Manager.
- Implemented Prometheus and Grafana for K8s monitoring using Helm charts.
- Set up site-to-site VPN connectivity for seamless on-prem connectivity.
DevOps Engineer2020 - 2020Pricemoov SaaS
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Helm, Kubernetes
- Improve the existing CI/CD pipeline to include the deployment of Lambda@Edge function using SLS framework and update CloudFront with the latest deployed version.
- Implemented RabbitMQ broker for celery workers via Helm Chart.
- Separated the Celery worker and Redis container from the back-end app container on K8s.
Cloud Lead2018 - 2020Coditas
Technologies: Shell, Terraform, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Shell Scripting, Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS
- Automated the infrastructure deployment of a centralized logging framework which includes Kinesis Firehose, S3, SQS, SNS, ELK, API Gateway, and Lambda using Terraform.
- Wrote custom RBAC roles for limiting user access to the Kubernetes cluster.
- Used Jira to keep track of issues/tasks along with time logging.
- Implemented a host monitoring solution using Sensu Core and Grafana.
- Automated the code deployment to EC2 instances using Jenkins Pipeline script in combination with AWS CodeDeploy.
- Handled the infrastructure and code deployment automation of a serverless application involving S3, CloudFront, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, and more using Terraform and GitLab CI/CD.
Founder2016 - 2017Ezstrax
- Built a payment gateway surrounded with a suite of services such as invoicing, form creation, or multi-cart options.
- Used Terraform to automate the infrastructure and AWS CodeBuild and CodeDeploy for the CI/CD pipeline.
- Guided infrastructure to pass its ASV scan in the very first run.