Machine Learning Engineer2019 - PRESENTVAIC Ltd.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, PyTorch, Python, C++, C, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning, OpenCV, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Quantitative Modeling, Data Analysis, Mathematical Modeling
- Worked on proof-of-concepts and feasibility studies for machine learning systems.
- Worked on software engineering and DevOps for large scale cluster systems to support AI research.
Research Visitor2019 - 2020City, University of London
Technologies: PyTorch, Python, C++, C, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analysis, Data Science
- Worked on neuro-symbolic learning for inductive logic programming problems.
- Built on previously developed code, improving the performance and providing a Python interface for the C++ legacy code.
- Ran large-scale experiments with the proposed model.
Machine Learning Engineer2017 - 2019Cambridge Consultants
Technologies: TensorFlow, PyTorch, C++, Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analysis, Data Science
- Worked on advanced machine learning systems to provide cutting-edge solutions to clients by improving and tailoring state-of-the-art algorithms from academic publications.
- Developed deep learning models using Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Worked on data collection and preprocessing for imaging problems.
- Developed models for time series and sensor data classification, using Boosted Trees and Neural Networks.
- Deployed ML systems using C/C++.
- Worked on data mining using Python.
Application Support Engineer2016 - 2017The MathWorks
Technologies: C++, Simulink, MATLAB
- Provided technical support for customers in various fields, e.g. robotics, control systems signal processing, embedded systems, and machine learning.
- Worked on a drone simulation using C++, Matlab, and Simulink.
- Worked on unit testing of new features for the deep learning toolbox.
Robotics Intern2016 - 2016DroneX
Technologies: Embedded C, C++, Python, Robotics, Mathematical Modeling
- Worked on software development, using C++ and ROS, to control a UAV platform.
- Developed the control system, simulation and the mechanical test rig for a bipedal robotic system.
- Worked on embedded software design for a real-time power management application on a low-cost microcontroller.
Student Research Assistant2013 - 2014University of Southern Denmark
Technologies: Python, C++
- Worked on the design of a tactile sensitive robotic fingertip and automated test framework for it in C++.
- Developed a machine learning model for sensor characterization.