Research Visitor2019 - PRESENTCity, University of London
Technologies: Machine Learning, C, C++, Python, Pytorch
- Worked on neuro-symbolic learning for inductive logic programming problems.
- Built on previously developed code, improving the performance and providing a Python interface for the C++ legacy code.
Machine Learning Engineer2019 - PRESENTVAIC Ltd.
Technologies: Machine Learning, C, C++, Python, Pytorch, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, Azure
- Worked on proof-of-concepts and feasibility studies for machine learning systems.
- Worked on software engineering and DevOps for large scale cluster systems to support AI research.
Machine Learning Engineer2017 - 2019Cambridge Consultants
Technologies: Machine Learning, Python, C++, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Worked on advanced machine learning systems to provide cutting-edge solutions to clients by improving and tailoring state-of-the-art algorithms from academic publications.
- Developed deep learning models using Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Worked on data collection and preprocessing for imaging problems.
- Developed models for time series and sensor data classification, using Boosted Trees and Neural Networks.
- Deployed ML systems using C/C++.
- Worked on data mining using Python.
Application Support Engineer2016 - 2017The MathWorks
Technologies: Matlab, Simulink, C++
- Provided technical support for customers in various fields, e.g. robotics, control systems signal processing, embedded systems, and machine learning.
- Worked on a drone simulation using C++, Matlab, and Simulink.
- Worked on unit testing of new features for the deep learning toolbox.
Robotics Intern2016 - 2016DroneX
Technologies: Python, C++, Embedded C
- Worked on software development, using C++ and ROS, to control a UAV platform.
- Developed the control system, simulation and the mechanical test rig for a bipedal robotic system.
- Worked on embedded software design for a real-time power management application on a low-cost microcontroller.
Student Research Assistant2013 - 2014University of Southern Denmark
Technologies: C++, Python
- Worked on the design of a tactile sensitive robotic fingertip and automated test framework for it in C++.
- Developed a machine learning model for sensor characterization.